Wonderful stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love it. I have normal straight light brown hair and it fits me perfectly. It lathers very well, unlike some SLS-free shampoos, it smells great, it cleans my hair very well and they feel good after washing. Of course, i combine it with conditioner of the same brand. The only little disadvantage - it's too liquid, kinda watery . When I used it for the first time it poured out too much because of its very liquid texture. Now I just got used to it and it's no longer a disadvantage for me. Irina, Canada

Quite good

Posted by ShokoFlomel on January 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo is good. Your hair stays clean for 3 days in winter. That's quite a time 'cause in winter one wears hats and hair tends to be greasy faster. After washing your hair feels quite 'heavy' and well-moisturized. This feeling of 'heaviness' is quite unusual and at first I was afraid that my hair would get greasy very fast but it didn't happen. The shampoo doesn't make heavy greasy and at the same time it finds a way to take good care of it. It comes out as creamy white substance and lathers not bad. Still, I would recommend you pre-washing with it (when you squeeze a little bit of shampoo first, wash your hair with it and then you squeeze the quantity you want and wash your hair again). The first drawback is that the smell is rather strong and reminds me of strong men's parfume. The second drawback is that you can't control the quantity of the stuff squeezed out of the tube. It comes often more than I would like to have.

Great for Fine, Limp Hair. Smells Wonderful and Lathers Well.

Posted by shoppingmama on March 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very impressed with Deep Steep's product, check out their ingredients list! The second ingredient is aloe vera, followed by olive and other good stuff, unlike most commercial shampoos which has SLS. Smells wonderful (it's a refreshing, not too floral sort of scent) and lathers gorgeously rich). A little bit goes a long way. This shampoo would be good for fine, limp hair when you want a hair wash and do not want hair products to weigh your hair down and make it even flatter. Good job Deep Steep! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Great shampoo, but...

Posted by sharonleesg on June 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had to edit my review and down the star rating. I'm almost finishing the shampoo. Although I did considered a repurchase, I decided to change my mind. It was great initially. I still love the softness it did for the hair and its ingredients, but it gives me oil bumps on the scalp due to daily use (once a day). I have thick hair so maybe it also affects the results that I'm getting.

Good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Does a good job, lathers quite well and doesn't dry out hair and scalp. Only problem is that the consistency of the shampoo is a little bit too runny.

I like it: Great Smell and Moisturizes

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this shampoo. But I really like that it does not dry my hair. I have long, curly, dry hair; and this shampoo leaves it moisturized. The only problem, it does not solve my dandruff problem, but then again, neither has any of the shampoos that claim to treat dandruff. So I am happy and will continue buying!

Feels good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice shampoo, just normal like you'd want it. I use it together witb the conditioner and like both.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

OK shampoo, with a generic Shampoo and conditioner-scent. Makes my hair (fine, but lots of it) a bit dry. The positive thing about this is that it gives my hair alot volume. I probably won't buy this again, but it is a ok product for the price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Didn't do much for my fine hair, but ok