JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great source for neem caps

Reviewer1011799により Apr 01, 2010 に掲載

What I really like is that these veggie caps contain no excipients or additives, just all the benefits of organic neem leaf at a good price. Very helpful for combatting viruses and infections of all sorts.

Excellent

Reviewer2952617により Dec 11, 2013 に掲載

I have tried several brands of neem capsules, and this is the best one. I take it for viral infections and it works great. Colds and other infections either get knocked out before they take hold, or the duration and severity is very reduced. Veggie caps are best when dealing with viral infections, so that's a plus with this brand. I do sometimes take more than is recommended on the label, but only for short periods of time.

theraneem organix Neem Leaf capsule

Shelleyにより Sep 02, 2011 に掲載

THIS WORKS!!! I was on "interferon" and "ribasphere"for a year. It caused a heavy metal reaction with my body. I tried cortisone creams etc. for months and heavy metal detox's. Then I tried the Theraneem organix Neem Leaf and it took about 6 weeks. Wow!! What a difference. I take 2 2 x a day. If I stop the itch comes back. It works.

happy

5686054206706763297により Nov 21, 2013 に掲載

my skin looks good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good capsules, good Neem, and its veg!

5495118954609608358により Jul 26, 2016 に掲載

There's not many options for Neem, and I love this brand, have bought it a lot of times, since it has the best concentration I've found here, plus it's pretty cheap. Pills are a bit too big, but can be swallowed easily. And taste bitter, but that's Neem for you. I really appreciate this capsules, since they are vegan, which it's important to me. Have bought several times, and will continue to do so.

Organix South, TheraNeem Organix, Neem Leaf, 120 Veggie Caps

opheartにより Mar 15, 2012 に掲載

No nasty fillers, 480 mg of neem leaf extract! Great product!

Love it

5383476572216392463により Apr 30, 2014 に掲載

It clears up my skin from blemishes from the inside out.

Good product

Reviewer1840838により Jul 06, 2011 に掲載

Helps with urinary health.

Eczema Control

Reviewer1898425により Jan 13, 2010 に掲載

I have taken neem leaf capsules to help control my eczema and it seems to work. I only have 6 months use to compare.

It was really good

5584844612283649602により Oct 03, 2015 に掲載

I ordered 2 bottles of this. these seemed to help me in general and I felt better taking them. Now I ordered the another of their product which is super critical neem extract. That's a lot more expensive so lets see if it will have better results.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19