JA

Reviewer1029466により Mar 27, 2008 に掲載

No better than this!

Now Foods, Whole Psyllium Husks

Reviewer3201627により May 14, 2008 に掲載

I'm very particular about what goes into my body. After I had my sigmoid colon removed due to colon cancer, I need Psyllium husks in my diet. I prefer your product because it is natural with no artificial sweeteners, sugar or colors. Thank you for providing such a product.

works great

Reviewer3258341により May 16, 2008 に掲載

really!!

Top quality product.

Reviewer1811952により Jul 08, 2008 に掲載

Good design of container - colour and shape meant I never forgot to take it.

Great price

Reviewer2517771により Jul 09, 2008 に掲載

Psyllium husk keeps me regular. Will definitely purchase again!

Psyllium Husks, Now Foods

Reviewer1392583により Jul 30, 2008 に掲載

The product works well. Need to mix with liquid, then drink quickly, however. It won't disappoint.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

No hunger and still eating less.

Reviewer3161253により Aug 11, 2008 に掲載

Before every meal we take about half a liter fresh fruit juice solved HUSKS. Almost like pudding. Makes hunger go away very fast. Therefor we eat less. Low co$t,low Kcal and low Carbs. Easy to take a dayly max of 1000 Kcal of food. Loosing wait at least 250 grams of fat a day is easy. Do your grammer and count your losses until januari first in 2009! $AVE$ money too. GREAT! JUST USE IT!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

THIS STUFF REALY WORKS!!!

Reviewer1002444により Aug 16, 2008 に掲載

I put two tbl. spoons in with a big glass of water and stir. Chug it as fast as possible.Dont nurse it or it will get pretty gross.The results are great and very predictable. I will be ordering more as soon as im done. iherb has great prices and fast shipping.

great product

Reviewer2904921により Sep 16, 2008 に掲載

works great really like it

NOW FOODS WHOLE PSYLLIUM HUSKS

Reviewer2680155により Sep 24, 2008 に掲載

This product has fulfilled all my expectations in terms of appearance, presentation, effectiveness and overall quality.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 88