Best flavour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

So far I've tried this flavour and chocolate brownie. I definitely prefer this one, and have ordered my third box. I'm going to try cookie dough when it arrives, and will leave a review then too. I think this bar has great texture and it has the best flavour of any protein bar I've tried. I have tried many bars: Quest, Nutramino and various other brands, but this one is my favourite.

Keeps me going for a few hours

Posted by Rada on May 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried the other tastes, but the reviews on these are the best. I like them whole heartedly. 200 calories and no carbs - this keeps my engine running smoothly on those hiking trails or when there's no food around, or after the gym.

Mounds Bar?

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent taste! Is this a Mounds Bar in disguise ? yummy yummy yummy!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

After being on quests for a while it is hard to eat chocolate coated protein bars..it just feels like cheating..these do taste ok though if you prefer coated bars,

Nice taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, not to sweet. Nice to take with you as a quick meal. Will buy again.

best carbrite bar

Posted by moshibah on December 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

tastes like bounty

The very best carbrite bar: taste like mounds

Posted by tidfit on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is by far my favorite protein bar on the market. It tastes like a mounds bar and I eat at least one of these every day. If you don't like coconut, go for the chocolate mint, which is my second favorite.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it very much - the taste is good and it is a perfect snack.

Not the best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Did not like the flavour. Tasted like off coconut. Would not buy again. Nothing like a bounty bar. Also purchased the mint flavour. That was ok. Not sure if I would want to risk buying a full box in another flavour. Pity you can't get one of each to try.

Love It !

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

Taste is so good! Yummy..