11-20 of 2075 total

GOOOOOOOOD!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It smells good! And it is so gentle and doesn't make my skin get sticky afterwards. It's refreshing! And I like the fact that it doesn't have any ingredient I can't pronounce or I feel uncomfortable. It costs really A LOT in Korea, but it's cheap in Iherb. I want to marry who made this site.

BAD SHIPPING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Received the product in a ziploc plastic bag. The toner had leaked all over the inside of the bag leaving a small pool of liquid at same end of the ziploc, since it was packaged upside down, and thus leaking all over the box and my table. Very disappointed.

Very good toner-------- Очень хороший лосьон для лица

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent toner,alcohol-free, a large bottle, inexpensive. I have a combination skin. The toner cleans my face very well and minimizes pores. After applying my face shining and my skin looks healthy. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks!--------Отличный тоник, не содержащий спирта, большой объем, недорого. У меня комбинированная кожа. Тоник хорошо очищает, сужает поры. После применения мое лицо сияет чистотой и кожа лица выглядит здоровой. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

good smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's good for the sensitive skin. Gom

tosha

Posted by naturallytee on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Rose petal witch hazel keep me looking very youthful people always think i have on foundation

Dry combination skin feels dry, not enough moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Dry combination skin feels dry, not enough moisture, if you have oily skin, you can try. I hope this review helpful to you. Please click "YES"! Thank you very much!

This toner cleared up my blemishes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this toner along with the Dessert essense tea tree soap (only $2.48 if you buy it here!). Both are working incredibly well to clear up the blemishes on my face. I love the fact that they are both alcohol-free. This toner is so gentle and the rose scent is quite pleasant. It makes you feel like a girly-girl which is what I am so I don't mind that. hehe

Un tónico genial

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta el olor, y recomiendo meterlo en la nevera para potenciar sus propiedades. No irrita los ojos. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Lo mejor de lo mejor

Posted by juliaphoenix on Feb 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Un indispensable si te interesa la cosmética natural. Para más información, tengo una review extensa hablando de este producto en mi blog.

not for my skin!

Posted by absoluteblisss on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've got really oily and acne prone skin and this toner only makes it more oily! Don't really like the sticky feel it leaves on my skin. Think it would suit someone with really dry skin! But i love the rose fragrance.

11-20 of 2075 total