Love it

Posted by SurieSue on July 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this soap for my face, the smell is soooooooooo good, I love it!!! It's a great product, it wash very well, I feel very clean after I used it! And my face is brighter and I have no more pimples! For this price, I will buy again Nubian Heritage soap, they are wonderful J'utilise ce savon pour mon visage, l'odeur est à tomber, légère mais tellement agréable, j'adore! C'est un super produit, il lave très bien, je me sens super propre après l'avoir utilisé! Et mon visage est plus lumineux et je n'ai plus de boutons! A ce prix là je rachèterai les savons Nubian Heritage, ils sont super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used many soaps, and this one did not impress me at all. The coconut and papaya did not "shine" through the soap - there was very little scent.

Hands down best soap ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nubian Heritage soaps are the kind of soaps that make you happy. You know, when you wake up in the morning and step into the shower, worrying about the day ahead, taking that bar in your hand and enjoying the texture of that ridiculously thick and luxurious lather on your body and the amazing smell just makes you smile. All of their soaps have an amazing smell btw. You can find cheaper natural soaps, but trust me, you want to spend that extra 2 dollars on something that good.

Love it!

Posted by Danesa on June 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great soap from Nubian Heritage. It smells really amazing and it's not overpowering like I expect some of their other soaps might be for some people. It leaves your skin smooth and soft. Cruelty-free with all natural ingredients: coconut oil, shea butter, cocao seed butter, palm oil, coconut milk, papaya extract, Vitamin E, vegetable glycerin, essential oil blend, vanilla beans.

This Soap ROCKS!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this brand of soap. I've tried the Black Soap and Honey Black Seed and this is my favorite. I love the smell and the fact there's no "bad" ingredients in it. Also, I'm not sure if it's because of the soap or not, but my acne has noticeably improved. It does leave my face feeling dry, but I moisturize immediately after using.

Smells so yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great soap smells great and isn't drying to my skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

A nice solid, long-lasting, great-smelling (but not overwhelmingly so) soap, and I really appreciate the light exfoliating qualities. I shall definitely be buying more.

Great smell

Posted by lipo4ka on June 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much!!!

Blissful Smell; Makes You Want to Eat It

Posted by wholefoods on August 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product to use in the shower. The first thing I noticed when I received my iherb order was the amazing smell. The entire box smelled like pina coladas. The soap itself is of high quality, what you would expect from Nubian Heritage. And the price was also right in line. You can't get much more for less than $4. I'm just disappointed this product is now discontinued. I will use other Nubian Heritage products in the future.

Nubian Heritage rocks

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nubian Heritage rocks. Whatever they touch is spectacular. No dirty tricks, just nature and human creativity.