Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a base and add drops of all my favourite stimulating essences and can apply directly to my excessively oily face with no added oilyness. It just absorbs straight into my skin ... no shine. Gotta love that. Plus it moisturises and makes me look years younger.

good make up remover

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it every night to remove my make up. Works well!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's a great product, the price is also great! leaves skin really soft and it doesn't give me allergies, ill buy again.

Just right

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this after bath time all over and it makes my skin SO soft! It soaks in quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling behind. My skin loves it!

Great buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've always sworn by olive oil, but I needed a lighter oil on this occasion. Good for hydrating winter-chapped skin, especially on hands or lips: apply,then wait two minutes, then wipe off excess and you're protected the whole day. It makes the absolute best hair moisturizer I've seen yet. Massage a teaspoonful (yes, a full teaspoon!) into your hair thoroughly and let penetrate for 90 minutes while you do housework. In the shower, apply a very mild, organic shampoo containing no sodium lauryl sulphate, massaging shampoo for THREE SECONDS only, then very quickly do a forceful rinse with lukewarm water. The oil will be cleansed from the surface of the strands, but will remain down in the core of the strands, allowing good suppleness and a silky texture.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil so much, I use it in my hair, body, face, it is light, very slippery and leaves a really nice balanced feel to to my skin. It has not smell to it and is similar to jojoba oil in that it is light (but not like that weird light weight mineral oil feeling). My boyfriend also uses it and he says it's the best oil he has used.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product, light but effective moisturizing, I use it after a shower as a body oil.

Very nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended using apricot kernel oil as a whole body moisturizer. I really like it! It goes on smooth, absorbs well, and leaves my skin very soft.

good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good value & high quality apricot oil - I add it to cocoa butter for extra winter moisturizing

Now Foods, Apricot Kernel Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

Add a small amount of Apricot Kernel oil to your scalp and wash with shampoo and relieves dry scalp. It is also great for getting rid of cradle cap on babies scalp.