Rapid Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take this product when I have itchy hayfever eyes. Yes, it does give rapid relief. I've been using it for about 6 months as required. Will be buying again.

Recommended by Ruska Myrsky

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on January 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a new cutting-edge product, first available at iherb in 2016. This helps for me, but don't except miracles, because there is no allergy medicine or supplement that completely cures allergies.

Helps My Allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to take normal Quercetin for my auto immune allergy. Usually i take 500mg quercetin with bromeline twice a day and also vitamin C 1000mg. It helps to lessen the effect of my allergy. Recently, i added this EMIQ quercetin. It works much better than with the normal quercetin alone. Just hope that it can be cheaper.

Very effective for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

EMIQ has been helping me tremendously to keep my allergies and eczema under control. This is day and night.

Pretty good, but can't fully tell yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

This seems to work but gave it four stars, because I haven't used it enough to tell the difference from the other natural allergy supplement I was taking. It doesn't take my allergies away completely.

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quite expensive but it works.