header_search header_signed-out header_signed-in header_cart sharefilled circlex
checkoutarrow
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
21-30 of 202 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Отличный продукт

Posted by Kuraga on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Отличный продукт - хорошо желирует, быстро растворяется даже в прохладной воде. Использую для желе. Единственный небольшой минус -есть едва уловимый запах. Но не существенный абсолютно - возможно, у меня слишком развито обоняние. Здоровья всем! Буду рада, если помогла с выбором)

Thanks for your feedback!

Хороший желатин

Posted by Maksim on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Брал родственникам для суставов. Очень дешево относительно того, что продают у нас.

Thanks for your feedback!

Unflavored beef Gelatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have found that unflavored beef gelatin is equally as effective as Knox NutraJoint at a fraction of the cost. We use only 1/3 tsp of gelatin per day compared to about 1 tbs. of the Knox product. All the vitimines and mineral in Knox we already get by our regular vitamin suppliment. We are completely satified with the unflabored beef Gelatin.

Thanks for your feedback!

Very good quality!

Posted by Freddieboi on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Everybody raves about Grate Lakes gelatin but I find this to be at least as good. I have also done my research and it comes from a okay source (Argentina)

Thanks for your feedback!

Желатин для суставов

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Приобретался для лечения суставов и связок. Теперь покупаю себе, всем друзьям и знакомым. Улучшает состояние суставов, снимает болевые ощущения, при чем у людей с разными уровнями дегенерации хрящевой ткани, различных возрастов и полов. Замачиваю 10 гр. желатина в стакане теплой воды на ночь, и выпиваю утром на голодный желудок. Результаты обычно начинаются после 2х недель употребления. Пью курсами, до 1 месяца. Добавляю и другие хондропротекторы: глюкозамин, хондроэтин

Thanks for your feedback!

Seems to have fixed my knees!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Quality seems good, and my knees are amazingly better. I've been taking a little less than 2 tablespoons per day and I've experienced a great improvement in my knees: no more clicking and sticking and etc. The only 'negative' is that my knees sometimes feel 'over-inflated' - the ligaments have gotten used to a thin protective layer and now that layer is expanding and the ligaments have to stretch to adapt. That is an issue I am very happy to experience!

Thanks for your feedback!

Excellent Gelatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This gelatin sets up well. I use it for homemade marshmallows and fruit juice gealtin snacks and haven't been disappointed. It stays fresh for months. A good buy!

Thanks for your feedback!

works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

So far I have added this to my coffee, made gummies w/ and without fruit, made fruit pie, and made marshmallows with no issue. This product has no taste and no smell.

Thanks for your feedback!

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use it in my morning smoothie to add protein and balance the glycemic index of the fruit and veggies! Doesn't add flavor or consistency to the smoothie! Haven't taken enough to notice effects on nails hair, cartilage, etc.

Thanks for your feedback!

My knees are healed !!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After x-ray and MR (magnetic resonans imaging) the doctors said it was nothing to do With my knees, I had to live With the pain (I had no more cartilage left) Very painful going downstairs or jogging f ex. I take 1 spoon every day in yoghurt or juice/shake, etc.

Thanks for your feedback!

21-30 of 202 total

1 2 3 4 5