buenos bcaas

Posted by XusoIherb on May 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

Su sabor es muy bueno ya que camufla totalmente el sabor de los bcaas. asi mismo su precio tambien. Podria llevar menos glutamina y mas bcaas pero esto ya es cosa de la marca. Muy recomendables, Dale a sí si mi review te fue util!!!!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

great aminos, this is the only aminos I trust that tastes good without added junk to it, i use these with fasted weight training and fasted cardio combined with some extra leucine and this gets the job done! more fat loss faster without any muscle loss ! love these !

Good but not Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

MRM makes a good product but unfortunately only supplied 4 of the 8 amino acids and nutrients I needed as a post-workout need. I'm looking for a better product for my needs.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 scoops after a weight lifting workout. It does help with muscle recovery and fatigue afterwards. My only complaint is the tingling feeling you get in your head and hands for about 30 minutes. But it tastes great and easy to mix.

❤️❤️❤️Excellent! use: GHP 818 (write together) extra Off at checkout

Posted by Scarlett on September 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

️Very good product!!👍😉🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣 use: GHP 818 (write together) extra Off at checkout

good cost/benefit

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

High concentration in BCAA and the flavor is good. Perfect to use any time of the day with water carbo or other juice.

Great post workout drink, best price I've ever found ;

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started using this based off of my coaches input at Northwest Strenght & Performance. I take a 24 oz bottle to every work out and it helps keep me hydrated. Good stuff.

First Timer

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have never before used any kind of powders or shakes when working out. I bought this because a friend recommended to use bcaa. Today was my first time drinking it. For me it did not taste like watermelon, only smelled like it. The taste was not so pleasant, don't know how to describe it. After about 10 min of drinking it I started getting tingles on my face. I have read somewhere else that someone had the same thing happen to them. I am not giving a positive or negative review, just telling my first experience with using it.

no the same formula as the smaller one

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

i bought this thinking it was the same formula as the 330g version of it, but this one has artificial sweetners unlike the 330g, and is too sweet for my taste. So be aware of that when you buy. Other than that i like the formula.

taste 👎🏼

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good formula if they removed beta alanine .. It doesn't taste like watermelon at all .. I give the taste 1 out 10 👎🏼

1 2