helps me with lifting up ferritin levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the "iron" I take to lift up my ferritin levels that are always way too low. Normal iron supplementation helps somewhat but not enough. From studies I understood that lactoferrin does not feed the bad bacteria in your gut, but helps to get the iron in your blood as needed. I tried it and works for me, I take 1 daily and my ferritin levels are normal now and have never been that high before (although still kind of low normal) - around 40 . Highly recommend it. It gave me lots more energy than normal iron.

The only apolactoferrin avaible on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. A bit pricey but consider that its a pure apolactoferrin - 100% iron bindin' capability. Studies has shown that only this form is effective aganist biofilms and candida harmful species. Im takin it also with lacotferrin, which i use as a immunostimulator and prebiotic. It gives higher chances that apolactoferrin took later is workin' as a biofilm destroyer.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

taking this because it is the only lactoferrin that states that it is apto lactoferrin - the one shown in studies to inhibit fungus

Works for candida issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

I noticed less oral thrush when taking these, because it makes iron not available for candida to grow, so candida "dies". If you have anemia and candida, this is the product you want to take, because regular iron will only feed candida and your body won't get the iron, so you will still have anemia and ever bigger candida overgrowth.

mixed feelings

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have read a lot of good things about lactoferrin. I also think the quality of this brand is good. Therefore, it is one of the good lactoferrin in the market. However, no matter how many chances i gave it, it does not affect me well. It gives me a jittery feeling. It gives me energy but not nice energy, more like anxiety type. It is most probably related to my messy female hormones. Nevertheless, the effect is negative. Further, it could be a coincidence but I got sick when starting this product, after a long time without having even a cold.

Csoda

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Vas hiányos anémiám van már 7 éve. Eddig a hagyományos tablettákkal nem sikerült normalizálni. A Lactoferrinnel 3 hét alatt bámulatos eredmény a vérképemben. Boldog vagyok.

Gorgeous

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Increased my ferritin level from 9,4 to 23,9 in 1 month, by taking 1, sometimes 2 capsules a day. Crazy :D

Very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

No side effects. I'm 50% sure it makes me sleep better. A very nice effect which I didn't expect.

Wrong product description

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

A termékről a kép régi, az egyéb összetevők, adalékok egészen mások a kiküldött termékben, mint ami a termék leírásában szerepel. Régen egy szuper termék volt, most a nemkívánatos adalékok és az inkorrekt termékleírás miatt csak 1 csillag. Tulajdonképpen nem azt kaptam, amit rendeltem...

Best Lactoferrin

Posted by HealthyPill on October 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

i am taking this product to increase my immunity against dysbiosis and parasite. It works! thanks to life extension for excellent product!

1 2