First Time Chia Seeder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my first try with Chia Seeds. I add it to my Whey Protein Shake in the morning. It makes the shake heartier. I have yet to try it with juice in the afternoon. It is a great way to get your Omega 3's.

Excellent Chia Seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I regularly buy these Chia seeds and they are always fresh and good quality. They are tasteless but loaded with nutrients and are wonderful mixed with water and juice or smoothies. They can also be added to salads, cereals or baked into cookies and bread. Provide lots of energy that gets slowly released overtime!

Great tasting, Great for you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This brand of Chia has a great taste and does not have the bitterness associated with some other brands. Further, each unit comes with its own measuring scoop. Great product, great price, and good for you. What more could you ask for. All of our members love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because I can get extra fiber while also maintaining regularity. I mix it with a low calorie juice and drink it to stave off hunger in between meals.

Chia Seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. Great in Yogurt.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My entire family have been using chia seeds for some time now,and we believe this is one of the best and healthy decisions we ever made in our lives. Since taking this product we cannot tell the last time we ever suffer a major health problem.

Good for increasing fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is good for increasing fiber and it is a good plant source of omega 3 fatty acids. Light, almost tasteless and easy to swallow when stirred into water or juice.

Great Product!! Great Prices!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Chia is the great "new" thing around. I love it. I put it in my water in the morning and my yogurt at noon. Chia has no taste so you get all the goodness and no funky taste. Greens plus is easy, serving scoop is provided.

greens plus chia seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product also but only take half in the morning and the other half befor dinner other wise you feel bloated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product, helps me to stay fuller longer