Good as a base

Posted by Zahava on January 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found that it needed more water than the quantities given, ie one cup soup blend to two cups of boiling water and more than the 2-3 minutes simmering stated. I had to top up with more boiling water and also simmer for at least 5 minutes, hence I have only given it four stars and not five. However, as a base with cooked chicken and/or pulses, plus some added seasoning and another few minutes simmering, the product provided some very tasty and filling meals. Good as a base and a definite "keeper" for my store-cupboard.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

easy to prepare, just buy 1-2 teaspoon of veg into hot water, within minutes, you can enjoy a fresh vegetables soup.

Backpacking favorite.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

We use these for creating backpacking meals and for supplementing Ramen noodles. Hearty, satisfying and nutritious. Just reordered- the first pound went so quickly!

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great soup blend, can enjoy it on its own by just adding water or can add lentils, beans, garlic, cayenne to give different tastes, lots of options with this product, will continue to keep it on hand

Just ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

taste like the dry vegg in the packing of instant noodle.

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like to use this vegetable stuff for my soup.

easy way to get vegies in your little ones.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. It is cut so small that it makes it easy to hide in foods. A good way to get some vegies in your picky eaters.

quick, convienent and tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just the thing to toss in some stock for soup, to add to stews and meatloaf.

Great Product to have on hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

so handy to make a nice hearty soup with leftover meats or veggies that you have in your fridge. I also love to add some to my meatloaf when I am mixing it up, just add a little extra tomato sauce to the meatloaf mixture.

Very satisfied customer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this wonderful Deluxe Vegetable Soup Blend for all kinds of cooking other than making soups. It is wonderful with fried potatoes and scrambled eggs as well and gives my food a wonderful flavor of it's own without a lot of seasoning. Fast service as well and will be ordering again from iHerb,INC.

1 2