Eucerin, Intensive Repair, Extra-Enriched Foot Creme, Fragrance Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Не заметила никакого вау-эффекта. Обычный крем. Буду искать что-то получше.

i am not sure

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it did an OK job. i am just curious of the percentage of urea and AHA this product contain and whether the pH is correct to make it an effective chemical exfoliant.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand, and I still don't know why there is so much difference between their prices in Saudi Arabia and out side of the country. It's expensive here

산뜻한 풋크림!!!

Posted by starlea on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

기름지지도 않고 너무 좋아요!!! 사용하기도 편리하고 촉촉해서 너무 맘에 들어서 추가로 2개 더 주문했답니다! 정말 강추 드려요!!! 조만간 리뷰 올려요~ (detail review: http://j_nature.blog.me/)

no result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i use it for one month, but can't see any result from it.

Excellent foot creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Does everything it promises, is fragrance-free, and affordable! Will definitely repurchase.

Effective

Posted by oliews on Mar 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have always disliked the feeling of having sticky and slimy feet so I always avoid using foot creams. Recently, my feet has just been really, really dry and I am grossed out by it, so I decided to use it. The next day, my feet showed major improvement!! I don't think I have seen my feet this smooth and clear of calluses before. I applied it again for the second night and today, it looks as good, even better if possible. I recommend getting your feet exfoliated first before you apply the cream for better effectiveness (I used a electric foot callus remover). Definitely repurchasing.

regular

Posted by KarenK87 on Sep 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me decepciono un poco ya que pensé que la textura seria más densa, y la verdad parece cualquier crema de manos. Además hasta el momento no considero que me hidrate tanto. Quizás con el tiempo vea más la diferencia. Aun no se si volvería a comprarla.

delivers what it promises

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

you need to know that moisturisers to not work on skin hydration, they work on helping the skin maintain its hydration. and this one does that you will see a difference, i use it at night not only on legs on hands too.

it deserve 10 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amazing cream..... My feet haven't been this smooth for years and years and I only use it twice!!!!!!! Definitely gonna buy it again! 💜💜💜