One of the very best products-ever.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've used Bio-Strath off and on since I was introduced to it 32 years ago while I was living in Switzerland, where it is a favorite. I used it after the birth of all my 5 kids, and was able to bounce back very fast. (altho' I'm not a high energy person). I would recommend it to anyone. I used it when I fasted, after surgery, honestly, it is a wonderful wonderful supplement. The yeast is naturally predigested so very absorbable, and, of course, it is grown a broad spectrum of healthful herbs. You'll like it.

Amazing Energy Booster & Sustainer

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2006 | Verified Purchase

From the very first serving, I can feel the effects. I love the taste. But more importantly, I love the way I feel when I consistently take it - absolute mental and physical well-being!

One of My Family's Favorite Supplements!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very hard to quantify the effect, but wife and four year old take this with me every day...and the ability to focus has improved for us all. As well, I am an almost 50, still near professional calibre cyclist, and I can recover after hard four hour training rides better with Bio-Strath. The taste GROWS on you, although our game of telling the four year old how YUMMY this is, is starting to wear thin on her! :-)

Whole foods offer security

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

We feel good about Bio-Strath because it is a whole food supplement, made by God and nature, as opposed to a vitamin mixture, whose ingredients are valued and chosen by man. Whole foods offer vital nutrients that may not be detected or valued by people as yet.

Super Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good mix of vitamins and enzymes. I feel mentally alert, warm and vital almost instantly after taking it. Definitely recommended for the young and aged - in fact all ages!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2007 | Verified Purchase

Thanks to the first two reviewers, I decided to try it. The results have totally surprised me, especially when taking it under extreme stress. Yes, it raises my energy level too every time I take it.

Makes a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the only supplement I've tried (out of many) that makes a noticeable difference in my energy levels. It helped me enormously to recover my energy after knee surgery and I continue to take it whenever I feel tired or stressed. The liquid is a bit more effective for me than the pills although it doesn't taste very good - the pills are more palatable.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

I received a free sample and felt less fatigue in general by the time I finished the sample, so I've been buying it ever since. It really seems to work.

Increased focus with Bio-Strath

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

I immediately felt an increase in my focus and concentration after taking liquid Biostrath, and it tastes good too. I will continue to use it, and in fact bought some for my daughter to try.

Bio-Strath Whole Food Liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had been under a lot of stess last year and had no energy and accidentally found a bottle of Bio-Strath. I couldn't remmber where I had gotten it. Started taking it in a week felt like a new person. I am so thankful that I could get it from iHerb. It is a wonderful product.