very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am happy to have found this on iherb, I was waiting for it. I have used several brands of creams combining honey/pollen/propolis and royal jelly, for I know, having being trained as a natural healer, that it is the combination that gives efficiency to skincare. And I must say I particularly loves this cream. It is rather covering and lets the skin silky. For winter it is perfect, though beeing in my 50's, I like rich creams on every season. It has completely repared my hands on a gardening week-end, and thats means a lot to me. Perfect on lips too. I also like the ingredients list, for it is really natural and efficient. The scent is a bit nutty (no too empowering yet), as it contains both sesame oil and neem oil. But they are both so good for our skin !

Beautiful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have read many reviews about this skin cream. I have nearly hit my mid-forties and all of a sudden I have dry, flaky skin especially under my chin and around my nose. This cream has worked wonders for it. I read in a previous review to use a small amount of cream and add a little water, I do this and put all over my face at night. In the morning my skin is soft and hydrated especially around the eye area and my dry flaky skin under my chin and around my nose is gone. I also like that it has anti-bacterial ingredients to stop break-outs. Definitely re-purchase when the time comes :)

Wonderful!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a magical cream. It feel wonderful on the skin. Loaded with amazing natural ingredients, you can absolutely feel how deeply moisturizing it is. I have noticed that I have a glow and that I look younger - these effects were immediate. Totally recommend this stuff!

A+++++

Posted by Sweetielicerio on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream. I have used it on burns, cuts and rashes and also just as a face moisturizer. Works great! It does have a very earthy scent but it doesn't bother me any but it may bother some if you are not into earthy scents. But the effectiveness is awesome. Highly recommend :)

Amazing cream for burns

Posted by arcticsun on Jan 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had a second degree burn on my foot and it was painful and didn't heal properly. I used conventional antibacterial cream, but the burn didn't heal. Then I read that in China it is very common to heal burns with honey because of antiseptic and healing properties, and even western medicine is starting to use this practice. I decided to use Africa's secret that I ordered on Iherb and used it before as facial moisturizer and hard skin. I put cream directly on the burn and cover it with simple gauze dressing impregnated with paraffin. I could feel the healing effect already after first application then burn became less red and started to dry and the skin has started to regenerate. The effect is simply amazing.

LOVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have very finicky skin. It's acne prone and can easily swing from dry to oily. I love this stuff so much I use it 3 times a day. I sometimes even cleans with it by using it as the oil in my oil cleansing method. It heals and balances my skin and calms redness and irritation. It's a bit expensive, but it goes a long way and it's worth it!

I like this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Only wish they carried the 2 oz size as a little goes such a LONG way. I doubt I will use it up by the expiration date listed since I rotate my skin care products. For reference, I am in my mid fifties with dry, perimenopausal skin and need nourishing, heavy creams and oils to combat dryness. I use this on my face and neck mostly, a small amount layered over an oil like Argan, Baobab (which is in this cream), Rose Hips or Carrot Seed. I have pretty tolerant skin and have had no adverse reactions to this product. If your skin is oily or combo, start with a very small amount and add more if needed. It is extremely heavy, hydrating and soothing. The texture is spreadable despite the shea butter content, due to the oils in the cream.

It's a Secret!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It has a beautiful feel to it. I can't be specific, I just know I need to keep it on hand in my bathroom. Oh! a very small amount tames flyaway hair, it's great for dry skin and I wouldn't be without it. Someone introduced me to it in Portland, Oregon 6 years ago. It's become my "gotta have". :-) Sue (Australia)

Very moisturizing, strong smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is really moisturizing. I cannot use it on my face because it's too much, but it's wonderful on my heels, legs and elbows. I cut myself with a paper the other day and this cream really speeded up the process of healing. It smells like some Indian meal though, and the smell lingers on for a while. So, if I want to use it on my hair, besides using a really small quantity and applying it only to the ends of my hair, I apply it at night so the smell is not as noticeable in the morning.

Feels great but not for oily skin

Posted by HairyMonkey on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried the cream on my face first. The texture is very rich and needs to be warmed in palms before application. Even though I did this it was quite difficult to distribute evenly on my face. I had red spots around my nose (not sure if this was because of the cream but is stopped once I stopped using the cream on my face). Also, even after applying only a small amount of cream my face felt oily as if the skin had not absorbed the cream. I put the cream aroud my eyes gently and it works perfectly, no redness, no irritation only smooth and glowing skin. I started to apply the cream on my body after shower instead and my skin feels moisturized and pampered. I definitely would recommend this cream to people with very dry/ dry skin. You also have to get used to a very specific "natural kind of" smell.

1 2