JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Dog seems to enjoy these...

Reviewer2627454により Jan 27, 2012 に掲載

My very fussy chihuahua seems to enjoy these after throwing them around for a while (as usual). Didn't expect them to be this small in size but it works! I'd buy these again, should last a while.

Perfect size and texture

Reviewer3137441により May 20, 2012 に掲載

My dog loves these and the size is perfect. In fact because these are moist you can easily break them in half or even quarters for really small dogs or dogs on a diet. Some of her 'doggy friends' didn't like these at first (as I used to bring chicken jerky) but within the week they were lining up to get one!

Pleasently surprised!

Reviewer2936414により Jun 12, 2011 に掲載

"Very impressed with all the dog treats." quoted by Isabelle, my dog.

favourite

Reviewer3102498により Sep 06, 2012 に掲載

One of my dogs favs treats! Smells like peanut butter, didn't upset tummy's. Small enough for my chihuahuas.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

HealthyGuyにより Mar 15, 2011 に掲載

My dog loves these. I just wish they didn't contain gelatin. Perfect for training.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Puppy goes crazy for this

Reviewer2097278により Nov 05, 2013 に掲載

Our toy poodle puppy absolutely LOVES this moist soft treat. She would sit still and watch in rapt attention whenever she sees us bring this out.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Wonderful treats for meat-intolerant canines

GardenCityにより Jun 03, 2012 に掲載

So hard to find good quality non-meat based treats for dogs! Will order again...

My dog loves these!

4830009186985985152により May 02, 2015 に掲載

I change around between this taste and the salmon one so by dog has a variety. He loves them both!

Great treats

4735003319916230030により Sep 13, 2014 に掲載

I really like these perfect size treats. I use them as training reward or at shows. My dogs loves them but they aren't picky eaters so they love all treats.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My dogs love these! Great price!

Reviewer1435217により Mar 11, 2015 に掲載

My dogs love these and these are small enough to use in training for small and medium sized dogs. These smell so nice I want to taste them too!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21