JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Flavor and Peanut Oil Free!

Reviewer2934936により Mar 25, 2014 に掲載

I've tried many cashews before finding these and think they have the best flavor of any. We've bought them month after month and have had just a couple of times when they didn't taste right, but iHerb was great about taking the return. My other reason for using this brand is because they are a "Peanut Free" facility. My husband was not able to have cashews all his life with his peanut allergy, since many cashews are roasted in peanut oil. He loves these nuts and can't get enough of them. However, I think the price is a bit high. But I will keep buying them.

Sea Salt

Reviewer1230538により Aug 24, 2011 に掲載

I like these chasew nuts, but the taste was not suuuper good. I have tasted better sea salt before.

pretty good

Reviewer1344878により Dec 25, 2011 に掲載

not very fresh

great taste

Reviewer1609768により Mar 06, 2012 に掲載

these are greats and full of health benefits!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I just wish they made the bag bigger

5555483181423708430により Oct 09, 2014 に掲載

We do raw, unadulterated cashews usually, but these are done really well with light sea salt. They were gobbled up by the kids and myself in a day.

norway

Reviewer1046470により Jul 14, 2011 に掲載

very good

Great Roasted Cashews!

BeckySueにより Mar 17, 2015 に掲載

Cashews are my FAVORITE nuts and these Yumnuts are delicately seasoned and then roasted slowly without oil. The cashews and flavor come together to create something truly amazing!

Tasty and very fresh

GiftCode-UVA296により Apr 29, 2013 に掲載

This is the most tastiest and freshest cashews I ever purchased.

ok

Reviewer2388433により Feb 14, 2012 に掲載

but I've tasted better ...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Huge disappointment; will not order again

Reviewer2580960により Feb 26, 2015 に掲載

Our family LOVES cashews. So when we dug into this bag and had to spit them out, needless to say, we were totally disappointed. Did we get a bad batch? Are they just bad-tasting? I don't know but I do know we are never ordering these again. At best, they are very mediocre-tasting. Too salty. Bland. Ugh. Such a disappointment!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10