JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

great product for cleanse.

4916990857672089013により Apr 28, 2016 に掲載

I used this product for a parasite cleanse along with now wormwood complex and liquid bentonite clay. This helped out for flushing the toxicity. The taste is horrible. But usually anything that pertains to cleansing does anyway. Very effective. When mixed with water the flask do not dissolve. So gulping the drink is the way I drank it.

New Staple to my Diet

5309039870374167446により Apr 12, 2016 に掲載

I like that it smells like oatmeal and when drink it in water I feel like a crocodile/aligator swimming in a Florida bayou. :) It's fun and has great benefits including clearing up my acne and clearing my head a bit. Thanks!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product for natural relief!

4935783690059057319により Dec 12, 2015 に掲載

We've used the Yerba Prima Psyllium whole husks for a while now; tried others this is the BEST!

I use it everyday

4847223854059433741により Dec 12, 2015 に掲載

I have been using this product for years, and swear by it! So easy to just add to a smoothie.

My life is complete!

currencyにより Sep 15, 2015 に掲載

This is the best psyllium husks I ever used (and I tried 4 other commercial brands). This makes me so regular, and guarantees that my toilet time is reduced to within a minute or two. Yep, it's that fast! I definitely can't stand the the psyllium powder coz it clumps up and gets stuck in my throat. This one is perfect! It's finer and the husks tastes milder. I've already purchased multiple quantities. Even my family loves it. I feel like it takes all the nasty gunk out of my body and keeps the bloating away as well. One chug of a tablespoon in a cup of water is all I need. Goodbye constipation, you will not be missed!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Psyllium whole husks

5626289774864581613により May 09, 2015 に掲載

High quality fiber at a bargain price. Mixes easily with little or no lumps.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Best fiber supplement

5092987972235075090により Jan 29, 2015 に掲載

I have been constipated practically my whole life and this product has helped me become regular in a unaggressive way.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

ok

Reviewer2097881により Dec 05, 2014 に掲載

ok

effective,better than powder

breakingにより Nov 17, 2014 に掲載

It's effective and safe for my every day use.Would buy again

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I LOVE THIS Product! - I use it with Yerba Prima, Great Plains Bentonite Detox.

5190543549762344981により Oct 13, 2014 に掲載

I use this product with Yerba Prima, Great Plains Bentonite Detox. With guidance/direction from my herbalist, I mix this together and LOVE IT! I could tell how much it has "cleaned" out the toxins in my body by how I feel and look.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 84