JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Luke's review - from ireland

Reviewer1925585により Jul 24, 2010 に掲載

I have a gut that has a mind of its own, and it tends to get lazy every now and again, allowing stuff i have eaten maybe a month or two before, still slugging along at a crawl in my system. This stuff has the ability to give your gut that needed kick in the arse to wake it up, and get all the ahem - waste out of you system so that nutrients can be properly absorbed. Great for a detox along with the liquid bentonite clay from yerba prima too. Also tastes great with juices especially apple as it also catains a digestive cleancing properties. I can certinaly feel the difference in a week, skin clearer, more energy, brigheter eyes, better sleep, more focused, I could go on and on . This is genuinely good stuff. Buy it if you think you need it.

Fantastic!

Reviewer1350598により Mar 14, 2009 に掲載

This is fantastic quality psyllium husks. Can be used as a bulking agent, as well as a laxative. Think "metamucil" from the 90s (before they started over-grinding it) and without any sugers. I've experienced a huge drop in my cholesterol since I started taking this once a day (over 50 points) It works wonderfully as a colon cleanser, since it bulks up. If you are not used to taking bulking fiber, start with a lower dosage than recommended on the can -- it bulks up significantly, and may make you feel 'too full'. (1t, 1.5t, 2t until you can take 1T at a time) I recommend mixing it in diluted room-temperature juice. (For some odd reason, the texture bugs me if I use all water). Must drink the entire glass quickly or it will congeal, thus room-temperature is recommended.

wow

Reviewer1479485により Mar 18, 2009 に掲載

talk about a total colon blast

Specialk

Reviewer3011042により Oct 12, 2008 に掲載

This is one terrific product when it comes to eliminating waste from the colon without worries of having diarhea. It comes highly recommended.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

was skeptical at first..but it works

TravelRubyHealthGeekにより Jan 01, 2010 に掲載

i think it can surely provide enough daily fibre intakes, i can go to the toilet on time without any difficulties. i used to take oatmeal every morning and can go to toilet after that, but i hv stopped recently and started to have problems. only 4 days taking this already makes me feel better, i might try to use twice daily next week. not to mention iherb provides promptly delivery and reasonable shipping price for international orders.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Also good for cooking and baking low carb things!

Reviewer2974532により Mar 17, 2011 に掲載

Very good quality/price ratio!

Solid Product

Reviewer1523077により Aug 27, 2007 に掲載

No flavor. Need to take with a full 8 ounces of water or mix in juice. A single tablespoon will make 8oz of water pretty "thick" when you drink it down. This is not FAST acting. Takes a few hours to get through your system. If you suffer from constipation as the result of medication this is a godsend. Take it in the middle of the day if possible to prevent constipation cramps at night. Use as directed on the package and you'll stay pretty regular with a "healthy diet". I use this a couple times a week. Especially if I eat a high protein meal.

Janice W.

Reviewer2562919により Apr 21, 2008 に掲載

My daughter-in-law gave me this product to try and it is the first product of several I have tried that truly works. I take 1 tablespoon of the cleanser with 2 oz of juice, 8 oz of water and a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses.

A Must Have!

Reviewer1241133により Apr 17, 2009 に掲載

Fiber in our foods have been reduced tremendously due to the "processed food era". I feel it is vital my family gets their daily fiber intake and this product is easy to take. My husband and I put ours in juice, the children take it apple sauce. There is no flavor so its no problem! Thank you. Mom in NE

My life is complete!

currencyにより Sep 15, 2015 に掲載

This is the best psyllium husks I ever used (and I tried 4 other commercial brands). This makes me so regular, and guarantees that my toilet time is reduced to within a minute or two. Yep, it's that fast! I definitely can't stand the the psyllium powder coz it clumps up and gets stuck in my throat. This one is perfect! It's finer and the husks tastes milder. I've already purchased multiple quantities. Even my family loves it. I feel like it takes all the nasty gunk out of my body and keeps the bloating away as well. One chug of a tablespoon in a cup of water is all I need. Goodbye constipation, you will not be missed!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 92