JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Luke's review - from ireland

Reviewer1925585により Jul 24, 2010 に掲載

I have a gut that has a mind of its own, and it tends to get lazy every now and again, allowing stuff i have eaten maybe a month or two before, still slugging along at a crawl in my system. This stuff has the ability to give your gut that needed kick in the arse to wake it up, and get all the ahem - waste out of you system so that nutrients can be properly absorbed. Great for a detox along with the liquid bentonite clay from yerba prima too. Also tastes great with juices especially apple as it also catains a digestive cleancing properties. I can certinaly feel the difference in a week, skin clearer, more energy, brigheter eyes, better sleep, more focused, I could go on and on . This is genuinely good stuff. Buy it if you think you need it.

Fantastic!

Reviewer1350598により Mar 14, 2009 に掲載

This is fantastic quality psyllium husks. Can be used as a bulking agent, as well as a laxative. Think "metamucil" from the 90s (before they started over-grinding it) and without any sugers. I've experienced a huge drop in my cholesterol since I started taking this once a day (over 50 points) It works wonderfully as a colon cleanser, since it bulks up. If you are not used to taking bulking fiber, start with a lower dosage than recommended on the can -- it bulks up significantly, and may make you feel 'too full'. (1t, 1.5t, 2t until you can take 1T at a time) I recommend mixing it in diluted room-temperature juice. (For some odd reason, the texture bugs me if I use all water). Must drink the entire glass quickly or it will congeal, thus room-temperature is recommended.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

was skeptical at first..but it works

TravelRubyHealthGeekにより Jan 01, 2010 に掲載

i think it can surely provide enough daily fibre intakes, i can go to the toilet on time without any difficulties. i used to take oatmeal every morning and can go to toilet after that, but i hv stopped recently and started to have problems. only 4 days taking this already makes me feel better, i might try to use twice daily next week. not to mention iherb provides promptly delivery and reasonable shipping price for international orders.

The Best Product I ever bought from iherb

4650683665206232737により Jul 05, 2016 に掲載

This is my routine after doing my research on colon cleansing: Everyday in the morning and in the evening, i take 1 Tablespoon of Yerba Prima, Psyllium Whole Husks 1 teaspoon of Jarrow Formulas, Inulin 1 capsule of Probiotics Using this recipe, i poo very morning right after getting up. I feel so good and so clean and so light afterward. Recommend this recipe to everyone!

Best fiber supplement

5092987972235075090により Jan 29, 2015 に掲載

I have been constipated practically my whole life and this product has helped me become regular in a unaggressive way.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Also good for cooking and baking low carb things!

Reviewer2974532により Mar 17, 2011 に掲載

Very good quality/price ratio!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Add to 12 oz water in cup, shake, drink, wait until morning and . . . KABOOM !!

Reviewer3343479により May 09, 2013 に掲載

The great scientist Dr. Linus Pauling pointed out that fecal matter, if it is not passed through promptly, releases gases and particles through the colon wall and IT CAN BE DETECTED ON THE BREATH! Avoid countless potential hazards by consuming this daily! I add a heaping TABLESPOON to a 12 oz disposable coffee cup of water / OJ mix. Then I cap it with the disposable plastic coffee cup top, seal the two openings in the top with my thumbs, shake it thoroughly and presto! It's ready to consume.

wow

Reviewer1479485により Mar 18, 2009 に掲載

talk about a total colon blast

Specialk

Reviewer3011042により Oct 12, 2008 に掲載

This is one terrific product when it comes to eliminating waste from the colon without worries of having diarhea. It comes highly recommended.

Solid Product

Reviewer1523077により Aug 27, 2007 に掲載

No flavor. Need to take with a full 8 ounces of water or mix in juice. A single tablespoon will make 8oz of water pretty "thick" when you drink it down. This is not FAST acting. Takes a few hours to get through your system. If you suffer from constipation as the result of medication this is a godsend. Take it in the middle of the day if possible to prevent constipation cramps at night. Use as directed on the package and you'll stay pretty regular with a "healthy diet". I use this a couple times a week. Especially if I eat a high protein meal.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 100