JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

VITALZYM 360

4715243329784018829により Dec 30, 2015 に掲載

Been taking Vitalzym for approx. 4 months now for a bowel adhesion problem and they have decreased the frequency of this problem occurring. Overall health and wellbeing has also improved over the last 4 months.

whats its main goal

5350656423047077077により Dec 12, 2015 に掲載

I would more information on this product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Better value in the 360 count bottle. Easier to pack with new size capsules.

4pointsにより Dec 12, 2012 に掲載

Comes in an interesting metal container. We appreciate the lower cost in the 360 count packaging and are very happy with the results for reducing inflammation as needed. Before switching from the older version in the larger capsules, it seemed like the pill count was always too high. This new liquid gel capsule is a small American football shaped softgel that seems to contain more active ingredients in an easier to pack size.

Worthwhile

Reviewer1056250により Dec 01, 2011 に掲載

That is, worthwhile if used properly. My wife takes the recommended daily dose in 3 parts during different parts of the day, alwys on an empty stomach (no eating for an hour afterwards). She claims to get significant relief from joint pains.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Awesome Product!!!

Reviewer2493164により Aug 28, 2011 に掲載

This is the best stuff I have taken in a long time, I really feel like it's working, and my body feels better when I take it. I hope it's working on the scar tissue. I have quite a bit from a past surgery. Very easy to take, small sized capsules

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1584847により Apr 26, 2011 に掲載

I am depending on this product to help dissolve the scar tissue from a parathyroid surgery last May.

Reviewer1062064により Mar 01, 2011 に掲載

I love that it works differently taken with food and on empty stomach; two benefits with one supplement.

Reviewer2128613により Feb 06, 2011 に掲載

A fabulous product packed with a punch in a small enteric coated capsule!

Fantastic product!!!!

Reviewer2587416により Jan 28, 2011 に掲載

These enzymes have made such a huge difference in my life....mainly more energy:)

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Systemic Enzymes

Reviewer3010561により Jan 07, 2011 に掲載

These enzymes are WONDERFUL!!! I have so much more energy, mental clarity and so many other fantastic results that are much smaller in scale so I can't remember them all but I do know that I will take these for the rest of my life!

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています