JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

hair rinse

4866443406938757876により Apr 25, 2015 に掲載

great hai rinse, it adds shine to the hair

Good but ....

Penelope11により May 31, 2014 に掲載

I do like the effect it has on my hair, but I could not get rid of the smell. I have to admit that it did not smell once my hair was dry, but as soon as I hit the gym and my head got hot and sweaty, I could distinctly smell it.

It Grows

5551549302811146822により Feb 15, 2014 に掲載

Been using for two months and my hair grows faster, and softer. By using a spray bottle which holds 1 cup water, 1/4 cup of rinse use this 2 to 3 times a week which cuts cost of the rinse. After shampooing, cream rinse, rinsing again, then saturate your hair and rinse again. I haven't seen any difference in my hair growing thicker but can't say it won't with time. Normally I get a hair cut every 3 to 4 months but it's only been 2 months and I'm beginning to look like a shaggy dog. The smell is lighter than regular vinegar but to me the smell is nice.

Para un pelo brillante

5143218639636422721により Nov 20, 2013 に掲載

En el último aclarado del pelo pongo un vaso de agua y un chorrito de este vinagre. Me deja el pelo mucho más suave y brillante, pero hay que tener cuidado con no pasarse para que no quede mucho olor en el pelo.

so so

4830662000659366425により Aug 03, 2013 に掲載

Very strong vinegar smell,also it is too pricy and ends very fast.I buy ordinary organic vinegar and put few drops essential oils.The result is same ,but is cheaper.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

First time rinse user

5369312666961467639により Jul 23, 2012 に掲載

I have never used a rinse before but I am glad that I tried this one. I made my hair soft and manageable.

Good product.

Reviewer1704230により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

This prouct really does feel as it helps clean out all the product residue. I use it on my daughters curly hair, since she needs more products on a daily basis. Just be aware that it does smell like apple cider vinegar :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I used it up already lol!

Reviewer2924157により Feb 17, 2012 に掲載

I Loved using this. going to see if my family will use it next!

good!!!