JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Wisdom Natural, スイート・リーフ, ホール・リーフ・ステビア濃縮液, 2 液量オンス (60 ml)

¥1,563
その他のレビュー (1)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 58

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

One of the least processed forms of liquid stevia

17 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

LessSugarNaturallyにより Jun 12, 2013 に掲載

I’ve been using stevia products since January 2012 and have done a lot of research about it. It’s important to understand that the stevia leaf contains at least 10 different steviol glycosides: stevioside, rebaudioside A, B, C, D, E, and F, dulcoside A, rubusoside, and steviolbioside. SweetLeaf's Sweetdrops are made with the FDA approved sweetener "High purity steviol glycoside extract" which is made from 2 components of the stevia leaf....approximately equal parts Stevioside and Reb A. The other stevia sweetener "Reb-A", is used in products like Truvia and Purevia, and is 95% minimum solely rebaudioside A. Unlike the sweeteners, "Whole Leaf Stevia Concentrate" is a whole form of stevia. It is made by boiling whole leaves until it’s a thick dark syrup. I immediately noticed a huge contrast between the whole leaf concentrate and other liquid stevia products. It was thick, black, and goopy!  First I tried it in my homemade lemonade.  Big mistake.  It just wasn't able to sweeten it, turned my lemonade brown, and tasted very "leafy".  A few days later, I gave it another try...this time in my tea.  This combination worked better, but the "leafy" taste was still very prominent.   Would I buy this product again?  Probably not.  As someone who's always striving to eat more whole, I honestly wish I liked it more.  It is the less processed better choice.  Think of it as whole grain bread as opposed to white, however I just don't like it. For now I'll stick with what works for me which is SweetLeaf's Liquid Stevia Sweet Drops Sweetener. I'm giving it three stars because it is a great whole, pure product and only has water as a filler. Because of the taste I can't give it 5 stars. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Great

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2111174により Aug 06, 2008 に掲載

The only truly PURE Stevia I could find. If you look at the ingredients of most of the Stevia's they have other bad stuff in them but this one is all natural. Thanks I bought 2!

not so good.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

estrangedにより May 02, 2010 に掲載

I used white stevia of the same brand and it was great. I ordered this one because I thought it is healthier, but this one has a strange aftertaste. I don't like the taste in my coffee. I'll order white stevia again.

This stuff is terrible

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1844131により Dec 05, 2012 に掲載

This is not what I had hoped. It does not sweeten, is black in color, has a very bitter taste and an anise type aftertaste. It made me nauseated. Don't waste your money!

waste of $$$

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1412547により Aug 13, 2008 に掲載

I have been using Stevia for years now and decided to try this one. To my horror upon opening the bottle, the liquid was like sludge and had a rotten smell and taste to it.....I had to throw the whole bottle away! I was extremely disappointed!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 58