JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

One of the least processed forms of liquid stevia

LessSugarNaturallyにより Jun 12, 2013 に掲載

I’ve been using stevia products since January 2012 and have done a lot of research about it. It’s important to understand that the stevia leaf contains at least 10 different steviol glycosides: stevioside, rebaudioside A, B, C, D, E, and F, dulcoside A, rubusoside, and steviolbioside. SweetLeaf's Sweetdrops are made with the FDA approved sweetener "High purity steviol glycoside extract" which is made from 2 components of the stevia leaf....approximately equal parts Stevioside and Reb A. The other stevia sweetener "Reb-A", is used in products like Truvia and Purevia, and is 95% minimum solely rebaudioside A. Unlike the sweeteners, "Whole Leaf Stevia Concentrate" is a whole form of stevia. It is made by boiling whole leaves until it’s a thick dark syrup. I immediately noticed a huge contrast between the whole leaf concentrate and other liquid stevia products. It was thick, black, and goopy!  First I tried it in my homemade lemonade.  Big mistake.  It just wasn't able to sweeten it, turned my lemonade brown, and tasted very "leafy".  A few days later, I gave it another try...this time in my tea.  This combination worked better, but the "leafy" taste was still very prominent.   Would I buy this product again?  Probably not.  As someone who's always striving to eat more whole, I honestly wish I liked it more.  It is the less processed better choice.  Think of it as whole grain bread as opposed to white, however I just don't like it. For now I'll stick with what works for me which is SweetLeaf's Liquid Stevia Sweet Drops Sweetener. I'm giving it three stars because it is a great whole, pure product and only has water as a filler. Because of the taste I can't give it 5 stars. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Great

Reviewer2111174により Aug 06, 2008 に掲載

The only truly PURE Stevia I could find. If you look at the ingredients of most of the Stevia's they have other bad stuff in them but this one is all natural. Thanks I bought 2!

not so good.

estrangedにより May 02, 2010 に掲載

I used white stevia of the same brand and it was great. I ordered this one because I thought it is healthier, but this one has a strange aftertaste. I don't like the taste in my coffee. I'll order white stevia again.

This stuff is terrible

Reviewer1844131により Dec 05, 2012 に掲載

This is not what I had hoped. It does not sweeten, is black in color, has a very bitter taste and an anise type aftertaste. It made me nauseated. Don't waste your money!

waste of $$$

Reviewer1412547により Aug 13, 2008 に掲載

I have been using Stevia for years now and decided to try this one. To my horror upon opening the bottle, the liquid was like sludge and had a rotten smell and taste to it.....I had to throw the whole bottle away! I was extremely disappointed!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

No Aftertaste - unless you use too much of it.

Reviewer1976769により Jan 15, 2011 に掲載

My husband did not notice when I used the whole leaf concentrate in his iced tea. I used 3 drops in the place of 3 teaspoons of sugar for over a week before asking him how he liked his tea. He was thrilled that he no longer had to feel guilty about sweetening his iced tea. I've tried powdered stevia and some of the other clear types and I think this one tastes the most natural(by that I mean the most like sugar) I also cook with this. I substitute 1 teaspoon for 1 cup of sugar. When you are learning to cook with Stevia - be sure not to use too much. More will not make it sweeter - if you use too much it will become more bitter. Perhaps you could start by substituting it for only half of your sugar and then work up to get the right amount.

Not potent enough

Reviewer2165989により May 14, 2011 に掲載

I have to use 8 drops on my tea so it's not nearly as potent as I expected. When using so many drops, there is a bad aftertaste that ruins my tea.

Sweet!

NaturoMamaにより Oct 03, 2012 に掲載

The taste of Stevia differs from what my tongue got accustomed to (cane sugar, etc.), but healthy benefits won!

Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Stevia Whole Leaf

Reviewer1846579により Dec 01, 2008 に掲載

I love this stuff! No more sugar in my coffee from now on. I will try the vanilla cream flavored one for my raw milk next.

A great sweetener

Reviewer1917301により Dec 28, 2007 に掲載

I have been using stevia concentrate for years. Diabetes runs in my family and stevia concentrate helps normalize blood sugar and I enjoy the taste in tea. You don't need much either.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 59