JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great Product!!

Reviewer2183758により Oct 26, 2009 に掲載

This sweetener is the best. It makes the BEST strawberry smoothies!!

Wisdom Natural Vanilla Creme Stevia

Reviewer1201122により Nov 29, 2009 に掲載

Good value. I use for my coffee, tastes like a coffee mate flavor (which I don't like), but I am sure it would be good to flavor desserts, which I have not tried. Over all I recommend.

berta4@charter.net

Reviewer1175437により Dec 08, 2009 に掲載

Wonderful product! Makes sugar free lifestyle easy and tastes great!

Best Tasting Vanilla Stevia

Mearcedにより Jan 07, 2010 に掲載

This is the best tasting brand of liquid vanilla stevia of the various brands I've tried. PLUS the bottle does not leak - frustrating with other brands. Hope iHerb starts carrying the other available flavors as well.

Great flavor

Reviewer2311558により Jan 19, 2010 に掲載

I have been using stevia for years and the flavored ones have really helped with my diet. I put several squirts in a bottle of fizzy water and helps me drink the water I need and gives me a little treat too.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Love this stuff! Makes dieting work!

Reviewer3279973により Jun 19, 2011 に掲載

I use this vanilla creme stevia in my black tea and coffee and it keeps me from falling off my diet! It's a life saver! No aftertaste, a perfect sugar substitute that is healthy, and helps in the goal of reducing sugar consumption greatly.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Sweet and great vanilla taste healthier great deal

Reviewer2694288により Jan 26, 2010 に掲載

Just a few drops and a great taste and so much healthier than all the NO calorie sweetners. Your company is so much cheapier that the stores that offer the products.

Awesome Stuff

Reviewer2147901により Feb 05, 2010 に掲載

This is a great addition to EVERYTHING. I love Vanilla!

Awesome

Reviewer3036917により Feb 21, 2010 に掲載

Enjoyed very much. Very nice vanilla flavor.

stevia vanilla

Reviewer2823602により Mar 03, 2010 に掲載

Excellent tasting will order larger size next time and the order also come timely and well packaged

商品 71 - 80 の合計 368