Wisdom Natural, ウィズダム・ナチュラル, スイートリーフ リキッド ステビア, スウィートドロップス 甘味料,バニラクリーム, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 5-star
Other Reviews (27)

Wisdom Natural Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia - Vanilla Creme

Posted by Reviewer1667778 From North Dakota on Dec 28, 2008

Love this stuff! My husband, who is traditionally a junk food junkie, will drink this stuff everyday in his coffee with half/half - instead of flavored creamers! My family also uses this in our plain yogurt and protein shakes -- excellent stuff!

love sweetleaf stevia.

Posted by Reviewer3019647 From Arizona on Mar 23, 2008

The vanilla flavor is really good. I will always keep this around for sweetening oatmeal, yogurt, and tea.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1309237 From Virginia on Apr 10, 2009

sweet and not bitter. Very pleasant vanilla taste, not overwhelming and very natural . Love it.

great sweetner

Posted by Reviewer2937505 From Arizona on May 13, 2009

I just love this flavor it goes great with tea and coffee. I also put it on plain yogurt it gives it a taste of sweetness. You don't need much though.

The Best Stevia I've Used

Posted by Reviewer3033976 From Korea, Republic of on Feb 23, 2012

I have tried other stevia products from this website. This is my favorite. I use it in my coffee and no terrible aftertaste and very mild. You CAN really taste the vanilla flavor, so you should like vanilla as well. I did try putting it in water and wasn't so much a fan of that but definitely good in coffee!

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST