JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Too good to be true

Reviewer3216015により Sep 10, 2008 に掲載

This vanilla cream is wonderful! It taste almost like melted ice cream in milk. We all love it in water. And of course it's good in coffee. This price is a lot less than I pay in stores!

Cream Soda

Reviewer2490497により Jun 01, 2010 に掲載

I add it to plain seltzer or club soda....tastes like cream soda

Great Sugar Substitute

Reviewer1710874により Feb 19, 2009 に掲載

This brand of liquid stevia is THE best (no funny aftertaste). The vanilla flavoring is sure not up to the quality of fresh vanilla beans IMO, but it's an interesting change of pace from the plain flavor stevia now and then. Good in cereal.

Delicious alternative to Cream Soda

Reviewer2340846により May 12, 2009 に掲載

I like to put mine in sparkling water.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for stevia newbies!

earthwalkerにより Jun 27, 2012 に掲載

SweetLeaf is a very respected brand in the stevia world, and this is a great flavor to try for first-time stevia users.

Great taste!

Reviewer2136388により Jul 23, 2014 に掲載

Great in coffee and tea!

Favorite

lovelylillerにより Aug 26, 2013 に掲載

This is my favorite liquid stevia flavor and I have used it for years! Great to add to vegan wipped tofu or cashewcream.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good product - never used stevia before, and this combination is handy

Reviewer2778088により Nov 16, 2010 に掲載

I believe the vanilla warms the stevia taste a bit because it has definitely a coldish sweetness. You need just a few drops to sweeten a dessert, and to me the taste isn't sweeter if you use more - just more metallic / cold. So better to combine with something else if you want it sweeter - I combine with honey, then I use less honey and the honey taste doesn't overpower, and the honey covers the metallicness.

Taste`s great

KrisHolthにより Jan 15, 2012 に掲載

I love it in tea or coffe. The vanilla taste is delicius, very natural. Good price. This bottle will last for a long time.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The best for your coffee!!!!!

Reviewer1451531により Mar 14, 2009 に掲載

4 drops to a cup of coffee will give it the best flavor!!!!! Try it!!!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 365