JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Wasn't too fond of this

Reviewer2849284により Jul 28, 2010 に掲載

This has a bitter unpleasant flavor mainly due to the alcohol and the chocolate flavor wasn't very strong at all. I won't buy this again.

Bitter:(

Reviewer1780698により Apr 20, 2012 に掲載

I was so excited about the variety of flavors Sweet Leaf has to offer, and ordered 5 different flavors including this one. All of them are not sweet enough - I'd say the taste is more like luscious, and when you add some more it turns to real bitter. NuNaturals stevia is limited in flavors, but tastes so much better.

Horrible

Reviewer1390929により Jun 14, 2012 に掲載

It has a horrible taste, dossent remind me of chocolate at all. I won't order it again. Ever.

Chocolate

Reviewer2490497により Jun 01, 2010 に掲載

I love it in my coffee...iced or regular

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

perfect sweetner for hot chocolate.

Reviewer1144626により Feb 20, 2009 に掲載

Wisdom Natural chocolate and dark chocolate stevia is perfect with pure peruvian cacao and almond milk. No sugar highs and lows. A pure comfort drink

IF YOU NEED SOMETHING 4 COFFEE

Reviewer1839209により May 15, 2009 に掲載

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. BY FAR THIS & THE VANILLA CREME ARE THE BEST FOR COFFEE LOVERS.

Love this product!

happydaysにより Jan 25, 2011 に掲載

In milk for the kids and in coffee for me!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great Chocolate Stevia! Great for Dieters!

BeckySueにより Mar 13, 2015 に掲載

Appreciate that SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia is a natural, convenient and healthy sweetener. It contains no calories or carbohydrates and may be used in tea, coffee, smoothies or any recipe. SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia is delicious, has no aftertaste, and is diabetic friendly. And now since this stevia comes in several great flavors with just a few drops, SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia can turn a boring bottle of water or virtually any other food or beverage into a flavorful, healthier experience.

Really good

Reviewer1539804により Apr 17, 2012 に掲載

Love this on strawberries Yummy

Chocolate Stevia

Reviewer3339239により Mar 04, 2009 に掲載

This is an awesome Stevia! I love this brand and the chocolate is just like drinking chocolate milk! My son who hates all sweeteners, got into this when I first bought it and made the most delicious glass of "white" chocolate milk I had ever tasted. He just loves it!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 164