JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I wasn't sure if i'd like it but I actually do

Reviewer1382187により Dec 01, 2014 に掲載

It's interesting and fun to change up a smoothie by adding some peppermint drops.

Wonderful and refreshing

5433629543707912661により Oct 15, 2014 に掲載

A very sweet peppermint taste..sometimes I add peppermint essential oil to my drinks for an extra kick with this one

delicious!

Reviewer2221060により Oct 09, 2014 に掲載

I LOVE to flavor my coffee with this peppermint stevia. Nice to flavor other drinks as well.

Peppermint Stevia

4625994542184901790により Jul 13, 2014 に掲載

My favorite to add to my green tea! Yummy!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A bit of aftertaste - not too much flavour

blueberrysegmentsにより May 15, 2014 に掲載

I'm a bit bummed with this as I expected lots of flavour and little to non aftertaste and it doesn't match any of my expectations! When you smell it in the bottle it brings the illusion of being super flavourful, but when mixed in with the beverages it doesn't transfer. It can also give a bit of aftertaste if you want to sweeten your drink.

Good taste

5185620844867116592により Oct 09, 2013 に掲載

Nice taste, havent tried is very much yet though.

Stevia Liquid Peppermint

Reviewer2136388により Oct 07, 2013 に掲載

This is a great product I have been using for over a decade now. This shipment arrived promptly and was packaged very well. iHerb has the best price on this product with great incentives!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Love SweetLeaf!

5407627771003200851により Jul 04, 2013 に掲載

I am an Omnitrition distributor and when I am on my drop diet, sweetleaf are the only kind of sweetener I can have. I use it to flavor baked fruit, and tea! :-) I love Peppermint in my black tea. omnitrition.com/JessicaandJeremy

Wonderful

CindyWにより Jun 26, 2013 に掲載

I love using this in baking, in hot cocoa, as a sweetener in my homemade toothpaste, etc. The taste is wonderful. You will not be disappointed.

best in hot chocolate

5710254700521109804により Nov 19, 2012 に掲載

I use this with a tiny bit of hot chocolate powder so I have a low calorie delicious hot chocolate. Also great in tea. That way you don't taste the bitter aftertaste (not as bad as some brands).

商品 1 - 10 の合計 35