JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Love it

Reviewer1644324により May 09, 2010 に掲載

The peppermint flavor is really good. I use this product in tea.

Stevia Liquid Peppermint

Reviewer2136388により Oct 07, 2013 に掲載

This is a great product I have been using for over a decade now. This shipment arrived promptly and was packaged very well. iHerb has the best price on this product with great incentives!

holiday

Reviewer1860209により Oct 31, 2011 に掲載

have bought the plain Stevia and thought the peppermint would be nice for holiday season but I can barely taste the peppermint -needs more peppermint flavoring.

PHENOMENAL!

Reviewer2129396により May 31, 2011 に掲載

I would give this flavor 10 stars if I could! Not too many people seem to have this flavor but it is a diamond in the rough! The peppermint is so true to taste with absolutely no aftertaste at all. I go through 1 bottle in about 3 days I just can't get enough of it! I use it in my coffee which is amazing, a few drops as a breath mint, as well as in my chocolate protein shakes blended with unsweetened almond milk-tastes just like chocolate mint ice cream! I imagine this flavor would be delicious in just about anything... just think of what food item or baking item might taste good with a little mint and here is your answer. This flavor is worth the cost hands down!

Peppermint Stevia

4625994542184901790により Jul 13, 2014 に掲載

My favorite to add to my green tea! Yummy!

Sweet Leaf Stevia

Reviewer3190447により Feb 14, 2011 に掲載

Great product! Really enjoy the flavors. Great service

Good taste

5185620844867116592により Oct 09, 2013 に掲載

Nice taste, havent tried is very much yet though.

perfect

Reviewer2272922により Dec 14, 2011 に掲載

love this..

MUST HAVE

TheSoulfulSpoonにより Mar 05, 2012 に掲載

LOVE this product to make chocolate mint smoothies!

Love SweetLeaf!

5407627771003200851により Jul 04, 2013 に掲載

I am an Omnitrition distributor and when I am on my drop diet, sweetleaf are the only kind of sweetener I can have. I use it to flavor baked fruit, and tea! :-) I love Peppermint in my black tea. omnitrition.com/JessicaandJeremy

商品 1 - 10 の合計 35