JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Yum

Reviewer1617276により Sep 22, 2010 に掲載

Mix it with cream/milk and coffee for a delicious caramel latte!

English toffee Sweetleaf Stevia

Reviewer1237231により Sep 22, 2010 に掲載

This actually tastes alot like maple syrup. I add it to soy milk for a quick snack. I love all the flavours of sweetleaf which can be added to milk and my kids love them too.

Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia, English Toffee

Reviewer2604300により Sep 28, 2010 に掲載

I LOVE Sweetleaf....the best stevia around.....

tasty

Reviewer1903527により Oct 08, 2010 に掲載

love it in my coffee

English Toffee

Reviewer2891113により Oct 12, 2010 に掲載

Makes it really easy to consume large amounts of water daily while dieting. It tastes wonderful. I'm addicted!!! I have a glass of water with this added in my face all day long. Which is very healthy.

Stay Natural

Reviewer2953700により Oct 13, 2010 に掲載

This is great but a little goes a long ways. If you use too much it can be a bit better, start with very little and add slowly.

It's yummy!

Reviewer1800512により Nov 05, 2010 に掲載

Very good in coffee

Stevia english toffee

Reviewer2083051により Nov 06, 2010 に掲載

Very good. I have used it in several cakes. I am a diabetic, so I am very glad I found Stevia.

Yummy

Reviewer3237615により Nov 17, 2010 に掲載

I love this in my English Breakfast Tea in the morning.

Use for my sweet tea.

Reviewer2025536により Nov 28, 2010 に掲載

I am not a coffee drinker, but I do drink sweet tea. In an effort to try to reduce my sugar intake, I tried this after reading the reviews. The stevia products I have used in the past I just didn't like. Stevia has ALWAYS left a nasty aftertaste. While you do have to be careful not to put too much (more is NOT better in this case = bitter), I have found that by using a teaspoon of agave nectar in my glass of tea tempers the potential bitterness of the stevia. I also wasn't sure how the english toffee flavor would affect the taste of the tea, but it's just fine. I did have to acquire somewhat of a taste for this, but now I look forward to having a good ole glass of sweet tea with my meal. Now I'm off to try some of the the other flavors.

商品 71 - 80 の合計 220