JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Compared NuNaturals to Wisdom Natural

Reviewer3315135により Jan 01, 2011 に掲載

I was really hoping that the Wisdom Natural English Toffee would be a good 2nd choice to NuNaturals Vanilla. First, it did not taste like English Toffee and was not as sweet as NuNaturals. Like the price not the product.

Didn't taste good

Reviewer1193698により Nov 11, 2011 に掲載

I tried this with greek yogurt and also to give taste to whipped cream, but I really didn't like this. I think it doesn't taste like toffee that much, it tastes very artificial even though it says it is made with natural flavors. I normally use NuNaturals liquid Vanilla Stevia for sweetening and I will continue to use that.

Well

Reviewer1796463により Dec 27, 2011 に掲載

I didn't like the english toffee taste, but I shall try other flavours to see if any will taste better for me.

Stevia

Reviewer1930378により Feb 10, 2012 に掲載

A bit too sweet for me... Will probably use this in cakes and cookies...

Fudge lovers choise

aRPiieSにより Jul 29, 2012 に掲載

Use this and absolutely everything tastes like fudge, not really sweet one, nu naturals are way better.

Hmm

4880947033922911088により Sep 14, 2012 に掲載

This has a sintetic taste i think. Bought it to use in tea, but it was not good for that. Better with ice cream tough:p

Will not buy again

4646247861055418689により Oct 27, 2013 に掲載

Did nit really like this flavor. It kind of had a bitter after taste.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

long names will lead to more mistakes

4811186222652974848により Oct 12, 2014 に掲載

I wanted to get Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener,not flavoured. Instead I ordered toffee - from all flavours only one I loathe :( But I don't take all blame on me, as all this long names will just make confusion [con]... As flavours are not highlighted, so after researching website for an hour, I ordered Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener,Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener,Wisdom Natural Toffee SweetLeaf, Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops Sweetener, without noticing it is wrong one. Why low rating for a good product? Because I normally look at low scores first, and If someone is going to stumble upon this comment maybe is going to be more aware of this weakness during ordering.

Hmmmmm

Reviewer1022120により Oct 28, 2010 に掲載

Other reviewer said that although they didn't typically like this brand, they did like this flavor so I tried it but didn't like it. This brand's aftertaste is not to my liking. I prefer the smoother taste of NuNaturals Vanilla Steveia (made with Singing Dog Vanilla).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Don't like the stevia taste

Reviewer1511544により Dec 15, 2010 に掲載

I had hoped tjat it would taste more like toffee.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10