JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Cinnamon

Reviewer2490497により Jul 22, 2010 に掲載

Great in coffee, cereal, & recipes including cinnamon

SweetLeaf is the Best Stevia

Reviewer2183343により Aug 14, 2010 に掲載

I have tried several brands of Stevia (or those that claim to be Stevia) but always come back to SweetLeaf. I have used the powder and several of the flavored liquids and have been pleased with all including the cinnamon. Great way to add sweet to your coffee, shakes, smoothies, and cooking without using sugar or artificial sweeteners. Over the past two years I have been working very hard to eat healthier and SweetLeaf products have been very helpful in accomplishing that. I thought they were expensive at first but they last so long that the price is really not bad at all.

Great!

Reviewer1129477により Aug 19, 2010 に掲載

Love it.

Yum!

Reviewer3268445により Jun 12, 2010 に掲載

Fabulous! I love this in my coffee.

Sweetleaf Flavored Stevia

Reviewer2509511により Jul 18, 2010 に掲載

This is a wonderful product. I use it in everything I drink and eat. With no calories and being a natural product, it is amazing.

Great on baked apples

Reviewer1669638により Feb 12, 2011 に掲載

I use this on apples with some cinnamon and it's wonderful.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1836330により Jul 19, 2012 に掲載

My husband bought this to put in water to replace his daily teas. He really likes it. He says he can taste the cinnamon better in cold water versus hot water.

😊

5559206839036018886により Dec 05, 2013 に掲載

👍

Amazing!!

5402193920779950308により Mar 12, 2015 に掲載

These little guys are just amazing!! so so so worth buying!! really a life saver:) add colour to my life and sweetness to my world:) everyone i have intoduced to this product falls in love and becomes tottaly addicted! most of their flavours are amazing i have tried all of them and appart from lemon and watermelon(which was not awful but not amazing) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!

Sugar Alternative

Reviewer1171573により Jun 13, 2011 に掲載

I love flavored Liquid Stevia, especially this brand (SweetLeaf). I have used in the past and I will continue to use. Flavors are wonderful and great to in dessert and flavoring you coffee.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 36