JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Amazing!!

5402193920779950308により Mar 12, 2015 に掲載

These little guys are just amazing!! so so so worth buying!! really a life saver:) add colour to my life and sweetness to my world:) everyone i have intoduced to this product falls in love and becomes tottaly addicted! most of their flavours are amazing i have tried all of them and appart from lemon and watermelon(which was not awful but not amazing) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!

Fake flavor

4812198796122043908により Jul 07, 2014 に掲載

Flavor is that of spicy cinnamon hearts, not real cinnamon. I don't like this flavor and would not recommend it. It actually has a bit of a hot-dog after-taste. Yeah, pretty strange... I am a huge fan of SweetLeaf drops though. The only other one of the ones I've tried that tasted fake and I didn't like was the Chocolate-Raspberry. All the others so far I have liked. My favorites are English Toffee and Vanilla Creme. (Review for this flavor is based on using it in yogurt).

😊

5559206839036018886により Dec 05, 2013 に掲載

👍

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Don´t like the artificial cinnamon taste..

4688594380307229981により Sep 21, 2013 に掲載

Don´t like the cinnamon taste in this, tastes very artificial. Otherwise the texture and the bottle are ok, easy to use.

Stevia Cinnamon

Reviewer1650627により Jul 30, 2012 に掲載

An OK producted, but I wish it tasted even more cinnamon.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1836330により Jul 19, 2012 に掲載

My husband bought this to put in water to replace his daily teas. He really likes it. He says he can taste the cinnamon better in cold water versus hot water.

meh

Reviewer2982475により Mar 13, 2012 に掲載

No noteworthy cinnamon flavour or sweetening from this. Disappointed :(

Just tastes sweet

Reviewer1496637により Nov 30, 2011 に掲載

There is barely a hint of cinnamon. It is still a great tasting stevia, but no real cinnamon flavor. I will just use it as plain stevia.

great taste!

Reviewer1782385により Nov 16, 2011 に掲載

I've tried other Sweetleaf liquid flavors and this is one of my favorites! It has a great cinnamon taste and no aftertaste. Will continue to purchase time and time again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1111499により Nov 08, 2011 に掲載

Satisfied customer