JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Recommend

Reviewer2425198により 3 25, 2009 に掲載

Smells like Chocolate Raspberry! It tastes good in my coffee when I want something that definitely has those old flavors I used to enjoy from Coffee-Mate, etc. I do think that one has to use a little more than clear Stevia to get both the flavor and sweetness.

Excellent in coffee

FreeSpiritMeにより 12 27, 2011 に掲載

The chocolate and raspberry in these drops is wonderful. I only need 6 drops to flavor my mug of coffee. I use it to make fruit smoothies, too.

It's ok.

Reviewer1266914により 4 12, 2012 に掲載

Not too crazy about this one.

Good but bitter

5710254700521109804により 11 19, 2012 に掲載

Definitely has a bitter aftertaste, so if you can get past that (you do get used to it), this is a yummy treat. I add it to yogurt, cottage cheese, drinks.

OK, but

Reviewer2839792により 4 15, 2010 に掲載

I find this to be a bit bitter. I do like the flavor, a change from the usual, but the ending notes are quite bitter to me. Would still buy.

Yum!

Reviewer3032965により 6 14, 2010 に掲載

I put this in raspberry herbal tea and it gives it a special chocolate taste!

chocolate raspberry stevia

Reviewer1238656により 8 25, 2010 に掲載

don't know if i like this flavor so much compared to others but timely shipping from this company

LOVE IT!

Reviewer1877514により 9 22, 2010 に掲載

My favorite flavor thus far. Makes my coffee taste like something decadent out of Starbucks...definately going to buy more.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2968963により 4 24, 2011 に掲載

slightly more raspberries than choco. but overall good.

Nice for a change

Reviewer2219495により 5 26, 2011 に掲載

I tried this in a protein shake and it was actually quite good. Not a lot of chocolate flavour, but definitly a nice flavour overall. I'm going to try it in my home-made raw chocolate soon, and I'm hoping that it'll work.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12