JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Recommend

Reviewer2425198により Mar 25, 2009 に掲載

Smells like Chocolate Raspberry! It tastes good in my coffee when I want something that definitely has those old flavors I used to enjoy from Coffee-Mate, etc. I do think that one has to use a little more than clear Stevia to get both the flavor and sweetness.

Excellent in coffee

FreeSpiritMeにより Dec 27, 2011 に掲載

The chocolate and raspberry in these drops is wonderful. I only need 6 drops to flavor my mug of coffee. I use it to make fruit smoothies, too.

It's ok.

Reviewer1266914により Apr 12, 2012 に掲載

Not too crazy about this one.

Good but bitter

5710254700521109804により Nov 19, 2012 に掲載

Definitely has a bitter aftertaste, so if you can get past that (you do get used to it), this is a yummy treat. I add it to yogurt, cottage cheese, drinks.

OK, but

Reviewer2839792により Apr 15, 2010 に掲載

I find this to be a bit bitter. I do like the flavor, a change from the usual, but the ending notes are quite bitter to me. Would still buy.

Yum!

Reviewer3032965により Jun 14, 2010 に掲載

I put this in raspberry herbal tea and it gives it a special chocolate taste!

chocolate raspberry stevia

Reviewer1238656により Aug 25, 2010 に掲載

don't know if i like this flavor so much compared to others but timely shipping from this company

LOVE IT!

Reviewer1877514により Sep 22, 2010 に掲載

My favorite flavor thus far. Makes my coffee taste like something decadent out of Starbucks...definately going to buy more.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2968963により Apr 24, 2011 に掲載

slightly more raspberries than choco. but overall good.

Nice for a change

Reviewer2219495により May 26, 2011 に掲載

I tried this in a protein shake and it was actually quite good. Not a lot of chocolate flavour, but definitly a nice flavour overall. I'm going to try it in my home-made raw chocolate soon, and I'm hoping that it'll work.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12