JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Amazing

4966662585499143104により Mar 16, 2016 に掲載

I love this product but was tired of paying such a high price at local stores. iHerb has amazing prices, They give you credit towards next orders, shipping is free over 20$ and you get the product quick... I am a huge fan and wish I had found them years ago....

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great No Cal Natural Sweetener! Great for Those Who Are On A Diet!

BeckySueにより Mar 13, 2015 に掲載

GREAT for dieters! Appreciate that SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia is a natural, convenient and healthy sweetener. It contains no calories or carbohydrates and may be used in tea, coffee, smoothies or any recipe. SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia is delicious, has no aftertaste, and is diabetic friendly. And now since this stevia comes in several great flavors with just a few drops, SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia can turn a boring bottle of water or virtually any other food or beverage into a flavorful, healthier experience.

Amazing!!

5402193920779950308により Mar 12, 2015 に掲載

this specific flavour i like but was not one of my favourites but in general these little guys are just amazing!! so so so worth buying!! really a life saver:) add colour to my life and sweetness to my world:) everyone i have intoduced to this product falls in love and becomes tottaly addicted! most of their flavours are amazing i have tried all of them and appart from lemon and watermelon(which was not awful but not amazing) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!

really like this

5297101389032964480により Mar 30, 2014 に掲載

better than hazelnut, as good as vanilla creme

Sweet Leaf Chocolate Raspberry liquid stevia

5268874614345576617により Feb 24, 2014 に掲載

I like Sweet Leaf stevia because it has very little ingredients. I've been buying it for a long time in the stores and was pleased to see it in herb for a lot less.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

So good - my favourite flavour

5720624953468015354により Dec 07, 2013 に掲載

This is my fav stevia flavour. Does not taste 'fake'. Love adding it to my water and tea!

Great!

SazfromIrelandにより Oct 25, 2013 に掲載

Love the this flavour - a great addition to baking recipes

best

5122529097568318945により Jul 12, 2013 に掲載

kick sugar get on this stuff

Oh so good!

4878073123584648854により May 24, 2013 に掲載

My oh my, stevia has come such a long way!! Love this product. The chocolate raspberry flavor is great (so is the English Toffee for that matter), no bitter or strange after taste. Love it in coffee and hot chocolate, and it's awesome for baking. No sugar, and more flavor!

Too much alcohol taste

Reviewer2203758により Mar 24, 2013 に掲載

This product smells and tastes too much of alcohol, like bacardi razz.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 74