JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very good!

Reviewer1455233により Jun 09, 2012 に掲載

Tastes very good. No bitter aftertaste. Use it mainly in homemade caffe latte and ice coffee.

So real

Reviewer3325343により Mar 09, 2010 に掲載

Vanilla Creme used to be my favourite but after trying English Toffee, which is so real, this beats all the others hands down. I put it in everything - milk, yogurt, hot drinks and I love the taste as it doesn't taste "artificial".

makes bad coffee good

Reviewer2316909により Sep 21, 2010 に掲載

we use this in our coffee instead of buying the more expensive flavored coffees.

my new favorite

Reviewer1309237により Apr 10, 2009 に掲載

sweet, not bitter. a real treat. Love the toffee flavor A LOT

Thank God for Stevia!

Reviewer2696254により Apr 27, 2009 に掲載

What a delicious and decadent sweet treat. I use it in my tea, my oatmeal, my plain nonfat yogurt, my fat free cottage cheese...what a delight. Highly recommend Seller - fast shipping, great job!

Love it

Reviewer3009252により Jul 27, 2009 に掲載

I love the Sweetleaf English Toffee and use it to sweeten my instant oatmeal cereal.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Perfect for caramel in chocolate

Reviewer1654704により Feb 14, 2011 に掲載

I used it for the caramel sauce in the chocolate and it gave great taste :-)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Wisdom Natural, Sweet Drops, Liquid Stevia Sweetener, English Toffee, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

4632625481785164648により Aug 22, 2013 に掲載

I love to put this into unsweetened almond milk, which tastes soooo good!! I've never used this drinking coffee but let me try someday.

Recommended!

SillaVanillaにより Aug 29, 2013 に掲載

Delicious toffee flavor! I use 2-3 drops in a large cup of coffee, and it gives a nice taste of toffee/caramel. If I use more drops I think it starts to taste a bit artificial, but with the "right" amount of drops you shouldn't expect the flavor to be bursting. Finding the balance between too much and too little can be tricky at first, but just think about all the calories and sugar you can avoid every day!

Love the toffe taste

tinathereseにより Sep 27, 2011 に掲載

Really nice in natural yoghurt, the kids love it too... I put 2 drops in their water bottle and it makes them drink lots of water!!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 220