JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Wild Planet, 天然アラスカ産紅鮭、骨なし&皮なし、6 oz (170 g)

¥934

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Great product!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

khesselにより Aug 19, 2012 に掲載

I love this salmon. It's hard for me to find salmon that is not farm raised in South Korea, so I was happy to see that iHerb carries this product. Wild Planet also practices "sustainable fishing", which is important to me.(Side note: I did notice that the label on the can does not currently say the packaging is BPA free. I looked this up on their website, and apparently it was recently removed. There is a letter posted by the president of the company that explains why they cannot make a BPA free claim at this time because of low levels detected in the fish, but not the can. He says they are working on this issue.)

awesome

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2929019により Feb 10, 2012 に掲載

There is no way I can buy Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon in my country so I am very glad, this product is top quality, very good taste and don't forget that sockeye salmon is the highest source of astaxanthin (one of the most powerful antioxidants)

Great flavor

Reviewer1915959により Feb 20, 2012 に掲載

So easy to use and best tasting salmon in a can, will difinitely be ordering more

Great, natural, convenient

MaytePalaciosにより May 06, 2012 に掲載

A must have in your pantry, it has saved me in plenty of unexpected dinners, or in those days your fridge runs out of stock. It really tastes like just salmon, water and salt. Strongly recommends it.

The Best!

Reviewer3304480により Sep 12, 2011 に掲載

Love this salmon - a little pricey, but well worth the price. Absolutely delicious. Will reorder again and again.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 11