JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great product!

khesselにより Aug 19, 2012 に掲載

I love this salmon. It's hard for me to find salmon that is not farm raised in South Korea, so I was happy to see that iHerb carries this product. Wild Planet also practices "sustainable fishing", which is important to me.(Side note: I did notice that the label on the can does not currently say the packaging is BPA free. I looked this up on their website, and apparently it was recently removed. There is a letter posted by the president of the company that explains why they cannot make a BPA free claim at this time because of low levels detected in the fish, but not the can. He says they are working on this issue.)

The best!

mahajekにより Aug 12, 2016 に掲載

There is no way I can buy Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon in my country so I am very glad, this product is top quality, very good taste and don't forget that sockeye salmon is the highest source of astaxanthin (one of the most powerful antioxidants). If you like, check my other reviews!

Great flavor

Reviewer1915959により Feb 20, 2012 に掲載

So easy to use and best tasting salmon in a can, will difinitely be ordering more

Great, natural, convenient

MaytePalaciosにより May 06, 2012 に掲載

A must have in your pantry, it has saved me in plenty of unexpected dinners, or in those days your fridge runs out of stock. It really tastes like just salmon, water and salt. Strongly recommends it.

The Best!

Reviewer3304480により Sep 12, 2011 に掲載

Love this salmon - a little pricey, but well worth the price. Absolutely delicious. Will reorder again and again.

Just wonderful

owlsrwiseにより Jan 25, 2012 に掲載

I love this salmon! I don't eat meat and this is a delicious way to get my protein and Omega 3s to boot. It is now a staple!

Healthy and tasty!

Reviewer1151144により Dec 27, 2013 に掲載

Healthy and yummy salmon propped with essential omega 3. Will definitively buy again!

Delicious!

Reviewer1329204により Sep 02, 2014 に掲載

This is not only the best, but also the first and only canned tuna I've tried that wasn't dry. It was moist and juicy and absolutely delicious (and must admit the first box was eaten straight out of the can).

excellent taste

Reviewer2744329により Feb 25, 2015 に掲載

excellent taste, very good source of protein

Natural and Healthy

5300382756596075808により Sep 28, 2016 に掲載

Healthy snacks, need a bit of garnishing to help with taste, personal favorite is chopped onion and some parsley flakes.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12