Whole World Botanicals, Royal Break-Stone, Liver-Gall Bladder Support, 400 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

¥ 2903.12
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1981627 From Russian Federation on Mar 15, 2011

Ordered it to clean my gallbladder from stones. After only one week I know it's too early to get desired results, but I feel this product is working... I take 2 caps 3 times daily 30 min before meal and it's obviously my digestion is significantly improved. I'll update my review after 4-5 weeks, right after ultrasound check of my gallbladder

excellent support for gallbladder

Posted by gallbladdertreatment From Greece on Nov 17, 2012

i am using whole world botanical due to gallbladder problems and this chanca piedra is working more than fine. slowly slowly all my right side pain is start to dissapear. I am also making Candida clear with Candidase of Enzymedica because many people say that gallbladder problems may occur due to high amount levels of candida.With these product in combination with Enzymes i use i think i will be away from surgery.Updated Jarrow Formulas PF IN COMPINATION WITH ROYAL BREAK STONE is the best treatment for gallbladder problems.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1291676 From Michigan on Aug 29, 2013

I had been suffering from severe stomach distension on a regular basis, but more pronounced in the afternoon usually where many times I would feel 8 months pregnant! After only 3 days on this product my bloating/distension has subsided. I am only on day 4 and I have been taking approximately 5-6 tabs spaced out through my day. I have had a difficulty losing weight and because of this bloating I feel I take 2 steps forward and 1 step back! Now I feel like I am headed in the right direction with digesting my foods properly with freeing up the gall bladder to send the bile and enzymes to allow the body to work! Thank you Chanca Piedra:) I will continue to stay on a support for gallbladder and liver! This is a great product with almost immediate results!

royal break-stone

Posted by Reviewer2762181 From Arizona on Apr 05, 2011

It works, I grow kidney stones on a regular basis, and this product keeps me out of the hopsital. Thank you for this product.

Uric Acid reducer

Posted by Reviewer2073610 From Virginia on Jul 01, 2009

I used 5 caps the first dose and b.i.d. as directed since then as an adjunct to the tincture. In a week my uric acid is below 6. It works and it's safe and it's inexpensive too. Highly recommended. (Drink lots of water!)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »