JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great Product, Bad Taste

Reviewer2423238により Jun 17, 2010 に掲載

While I love this product for its top quality, the taste is horrible. The vanilla flavor is overwhelming, especially when mixed with milk. It tastes flowery and candy-like... cloyingly sweet. Both my husband and I are having trouble finishing the tub. The chocolate flavor however, is wonderful. Tastes like not-too-sweet chocolate milk. I plan to use the chocolate flavor Vital Whey for a long time to come.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Easily the best whey profile of any drink

Honest-Reviewsにより Nov 17, 2009 に掲載

After trying various whey drinks here in the UK due to athletic needs I came accross this drink although it seemed expensive compared to other drinks I was blown away by the increase in mental performance which I can attribute to this drink you will notice and energy increase although slight over a few days use but prepared to be shocked when this drink runs out you will feel you cant do without is whatsoever

Jim

Reviewer1369233により Feb 10, 2009 に掲載

The product is far, far, far too sweet. I wish you had a plain Vital Whey so I can add my own stevia.

Very sweet

Reviewer2255317により Dec 05, 2009 に掲載

This has a nice vanilla flavour but it`s far too sweet.

Brilliant!

Reviewer1654938により Dec 09, 2009 に掲載

The highest quality protein available that you can take in larger doses without going broke. Well Wisdom creates protein that is far superior to anything else out there. The product description speaks for itself.

I'm myself again

Reviewer1988054により Aug 14, 2009 に掲載

I have gotten myself back again from taking VITAL WHEY. I used to be tired like an exhausted feeling. I could feel it drain me and then I was no good for nothing. My high blood pressure is lower,cholestrol lower. I feel good. I like the chocolate. My husband likes the vanilla because he puts fruit in it. Good tasting.

High Quality Whey Protein Supplement

Reviewer1103521により Nov 25, 2009 に掲載

Well Wisdom makes wonderful whey protein supplements from non-denatured whey. The vanilla flavor is very sweet, so it will probably be easy for children to drink and like the flavor. Overall, this whey is higher quality than any other I've used and it mixes very easily. Maybe next time I'll try the chocolate flavor.

tasty protein powder

Reviewer2101656により Feb 22, 2010 に掲載

Tasty protein powder! Grass fed whey protein powder.

Love it!!!

Reviewer3150595により Jun 02, 2010 に掲載

AWESOME!

Vital Whey

Reviewer1010026により Jun 29, 2010 に掲載

Just what I needed to do the 6 Week Cure for the Middle Aged Middle.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 28