JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great product!

5363780531729142229により Feb 18, 2016 に掲載

I use this as a everyday intimate care soap and foot soap. It gives a soothing and clean feeling, and I like to think it keeps any kind of yeastinfection that I might or might not get away. It also works well on heat rashes and irritated skin. Will definately keep using.

WIN

5731866592457043444により Jun 02, 2014 に掲載

Very cool intimate soap. Recommended.

Great Product

Reviewer2843621により Mar 31, 2012 に掲載

Helped relieve irritation and itching from a mild yeast infection. It did sting me a little, but it does work. I also use this on my dog, who can't clean herself, and sometimes gets an itchy and sore vulva. I would not want to be without this stuff.

Relief from Cutaneous Candidiasis

Reviewer1689443により Jun 05, 2010 に掲載

The use of long-term immunosuppressants causes the growth of cutaneous candidiasis. For me Well In Hand Yeast Rescue Natural Soap inhibits that growth on the skin and prevents the itching and pain that accompanies it. I use a small amount every day when I shower.

Yeast

Reviewer1066418により Mar 28, 2010 に掲載

Haven't seen any difference.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Should have ordered sooner!

Reviewer1827397により Dec 08, 2009 に掲載

This is a great product. It really helped to soothe irritated skin. Did not burn or sting and cleansed well. Will order this product again. No symptoms after three days. Used with yeast rescue spray.

ouch!

Reviewer1144481により Dec 07, 2008 に掲載

I was extremely happy with the speedy shipment and great customer service from iHerb, and I will be ordering from them again in the future. However, this product was painful for me. It stung and burned immediately upon application and did nothing to help treat the infection. I stopped using it after trying it twice.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7