JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Wellinhand Action Remedies, 酵母レスキュー(Yeast Rescue), ナチュラルソープスーサー(Natural Soap Soother), 男性に, 女性に, 赤ちゃんに, 6液量オンス(177 ml)

カスタマーの評価
その他のレビュー (6)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 6

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Should have ordered sooner!

Reviewer1827397により Dec 08, 2009 に掲載

This is a great product. It really helped to soothe irritated skin. Did not burn or sting and cleansed well. Will order this product again. No symptoms after three days. Used with yeast rescue spray.

Great Product

Reviewer2843621により Mar 31, 2012 に掲載

Helped relieve irritation and itching from a mild yeast infection. It did sting me a little, but it does work. I also use this on my dog, who can't clean herself, and sometimes gets an itchy and sore vulva. I would not want to be without this stuff.

Relief from Cutaneous Candidiasis

Reviewer1689443により Jun 05, 2010 に掲載

The use of long-term immunosuppressants causes the growth of cutaneous candidiasis. For me Well In Hand Yeast Rescue Natural Soap inhibits that growth on the skin and prevents the itching and pain that accompanies it. I use a small amount every day when I shower.

Yeast

Reviewer1066418により Mar 28, 2010 に掲載

Haven't seen any difference.

ouch!

Reviewer1144481により Dec 07, 2008 に掲載

I was extremely happy with the speedy shipment and great customer service from iHerb, and I will be ordering from them again in the future. However, this product was painful for me. It stung and burned immediately upon application and did nothing to help treat the infection. I stopped using it after trying it twice.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 6