JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Kyo-Green is the BEST!

Reviewer2635350により Apr 26, 2007 に掲載

As a woman, I found it difficult as I got older to maintain a regular BM schedule; my sister gave me some Kyo-Green and not only have I been regular, I don't worry about being bloated; after taking Kyo-Green regularly for 6-years now my menstrual cycles have actually regulated…lasting 3-days and no more heavy flow! no more bloating and cramping (during my period I take two doses of Kyo-Green each day) and no more crankiness; my hair grows faster, my nails used to have ridges; Now they are smooth and they grow faster; my overall energy level is 100 times better. In general, I just feel great...oh, and I seem to have lost a few pounds along the way and am able to keep it off maybe because of the energy boost and also because I drink my Kyo-green with a bottle of Sunny D every morning and sometimes I will have another dose just before working out at the gym, and it seems to curb my appetite. I was having a problem with the belly fat and I just laugh at these pills that claim to melt belly fat…they don’t work for me! Kyo-Green seems to have helped along with exercises that target the tummy! My skin is healthier too...I was having some adult acne problems and I have always had these little tiny bumps on the backs of my upper arms, but my skin overall cleared up within months of taking Kyo-Green. I have used Kyo-Green for 6-years now as a regular staple in my daily routine and I absolutely love it! I hate taking horse-pill size vitamins; they make my stomach upset anyway, and the kids chewable pills are horrible! I don't see how the kids can stand them! So Kyo-Green is THE BEST source for what your body really needs! I also usually buy mine from iherb.com because they usually have the best price! You have to make Kyo-Green a regular part of your daily routine in order to see results…for me it seems that gradually my body became healthier in every aspect. I have tried "other" green powders, but they don't have the flavor or the power that Kyo-Green has in my humble opinion; so, I have stuck with Kyo-Green. My entire family takes Kyo-Green...my three sons are 17, 15 & 11 and my hubby and I are 47 & 41 respectively. My teenage boys have not had ONE pimple! Kids really don't need more energy but they have told me that along with feeling good they do feel more cognitive and clear-headed; my hubby likes it because of the energy boost he gets from it and the overall general feeling of good health (at 47, that is great) Kyo-Green is a regular part of our lives!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo-Green Powdered Drink Mix, 10 oz (283 g)

Reviewer2354967により Sep 22, 2009 に掲載

Excellent! I take 1 - 2 teaspoons each day, and even take some in a small, empty pill bottle when I travel so I can still have my daily greens. Nice lite taste and mixes easily.

Green is IN!

Reviewer3005849により Apr 26, 2010 に掲載

Great price and good product and does help me to be regular. All the green goodness in a glass. Singapore

Green is good!

Reviewer2435046により Jul 31, 2011 に掲載

It's great! This product has surpassed expectations.

Barley Green-wonderful product!

Reviewer2968848により Nov 10, 2007 に掲載

A wonderful form of greens. Many take the time to put this in a capsule, but I find it easiest and quickest to simply put a swig of OJ in my mouth and dump a spoonful in my mouth & swish it around. It is a great aid in digestion & help of bowel movements!

Wakunaga Kyo Green

Reviewer1154145により Aug 04, 2008 に掲載

excellent product

Energy & Cleaner

Reviewer2451768により Sep 25, 2008 に掲載

Gives me energy and cleans my system at the same time.

Hannah Ong from Singapore

Reviewer1455590により Nov 27, 2008 に掲載

Has been taking Kyo-Green for a long time.

Essential for energy!

Reviewer3068069により Jan 22, 2009 に掲載

Essential for energy!

GREAT!

Reviewer2822272により Mar 04, 2009 に掲載

I will always have this handy. Tastes great in orange juice and kickstarts my day!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 38