JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Simply amazing!!

Reviewer1612514により May 20, 2007 に掲載

This stuff not only tastes great but gives you so much energy and is good for just about every part of your body and lifestyle. I highly reccomend this product. Go GREEN!!!

Mix it in my smoothies

Reviewer1789342により Jul 30, 2009 に掲載

I have to admit i've never tasted this product alone, it smells "green" tho...what I do is mix it in a blender in the amount directed with some cilantro (natural antioxident and mercury cleanser) spinach (iron) a soft banana, 2 mandarins, a handful of strawberries, blueberries and either pinapple/peach/mango (i buy frozen it lasts longer even tho it's a bit less nutritious) and mix it with a spoonful of honey or agave nectar (doesn't affect blood sugar) and some more flax seeds in a blender with pellegrino mineral sparkling mineral water, it makes it purple/red and like a margarita, you don't see any of the green and i can even get my husband to drink it and he's a picky eater, if it even has a hint of green he won't go near it which i've done by accident overdoing the leafy greens.

harvest blend

Reviewer2554609により Jan 13, 2008 に掲載

I've tried other greens and this is by far the best. It's energizing and a more complete blend of the different kind of green ingredients. Tastes good, too.

Great Immune Builder

Reviewer3242447により Sep 12, 2008 に掲載

Love this product, it's filled with so many greens and mushrooms that I would normally never eat in my diet. Cleanser for the body! Unfortunately, this jar was very grainy and it usually isn't, I'm afraid it was old. This is my fifth jar and it is getting hard to find, always on backhold. I mix it with OJ and take about 2-3 pm daily. Helps keep you regular and healthy!

wakunaga ' s best product

Reviewer2109472により Oct 15, 2009 に掲載

when you try it, you never want to stop

Great!

Reviewer1199190により Aug 18, 2009 に掲載

The Wakunaga Kyolic Kyo Green Harvest Blend Powdered Drink Mix has all the foods daily requirements and tastes good too!

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo Green Harvest Blend

Reviewer1066494により Jan 21, 2010 に掲載

A excellent product worth trying to keep body clean and strong

Great product

Reviewer3316246により Dec 16, 2009 に掲載

We love this product! My husband and I take it and even put it in juice for our 2 year old. It makes us feel great!

Reviewer2416500により Aug 16, 2011 に掲載

We should have more on the market like this superfood!

Excellent Product

Reviewer3120738により Sep 23, 2011 に掲載

I have purchased this drink a couple of times and continue to enjoy it's benefits. It helps me to think more clearly and also helps to alleviate food cravings. Please continue to carry this product. Thank you!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17