JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great product!

Reviewer1709101により Nov 13, 2013 に掲載

Great product! I mix it with orange juice and that helps with the taste.

5462999419681206349により May 25, 2013 に掲載

Lasts a long time

erichardsにより Aug 21, 2012 に掲載

You don't need much of this in a daily drink, and I felt healthier while I took it. When I ran out and bought something different, just greens that were not enhanced with the mushrooms, the effect was not quite the same. Now that I have more of this, I don't feel like I'm fighting off all the germs that are going around.

Good greens!

Reviewer1691317により Jul 11, 2012 に掲載

If you're looking for a green powder, this one is very good! No sugar, so it's not particularly yummy, but you can add it to smoothies and such. I just wish they would have left the soy out; I can't find it on the ingredients list, but on the list of everything it DOES NOT have in it, soy is not listed, so it's in there somewhere. That was the loss of one star. I don't want ANY soy in my diet.

do not like the taste

Reviewer1377232により Nov 05, 2011 に掲載

Great product, but tastes (for some reason) too marine for me - and it is the first of comparable green drinks I have bought here I don't like. But it is packed with nutrients, so I will finish this jar (I use wheetgrass to mask the taste) and will not reorder.

Excellent Product

Reviewer3120738により Sep 23, 2011 に掲載

I have purchased this drink a couple of times and continue to enjoy it's benefits. It helps me to think more clearly and also helps to alleviate food cravings. Please continue to carry this product. Thank you!

Reviewer2416500により Aug 16, 2011 に掲載

We should have more on the market like this superfood!

harvest blend powder

michellejoにより Mar 15, 2010 に掲載

this powder = power! excellent blend of everything needed for optimum health

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Kyo Green Harvest Blend

Reviewer1066494により Jan 21, 2010 に掲載

A excellent product worth trying to keep body clean and strong

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great product

Reviewer3316246により Dec 16, 2009 に掲載

We love this product! My husband and I take it and even put it in juice for our 2 year old. It makes us feel great!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16