JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Controls Cravings!

Reviewer3317522により Jan 18, 2012 に掲載

I'm thrilled with this product. I started an anti-candida diet and thought I'd go through a few days or more of cravings and hunger. Right from the first meal I took it with, I felt satieted and its continued for the 2 and a half weeks I've been using it. Its really been controlling my candida symptoms and over time I'm sure they will disappear. No odor at all. Great product and I highly recommend it.

Best Garlic

Reviewer2427281により Jan 17, 2008 に掲載

Wakunaga Garlic gives the least stomach problems and after taste. It's very mild but most effective.

Wakunaga Kyolic 102

Reviewer1805041により Oct 14, 2008 に掲載

I love the fact that Kyolic is from aged garlic. That makes for less odor and more digestability. I like formula 102, particularly, because it doesn't have any dairy (whey) in it. I have some problems with dairy. This is a wonderful product for aiding digestion.

Kyolic Garlic

Reviewer2523752により Oct 07, 2010 に掲載

The Kyolic Garlic capsules are an important part of our health regimen. I order different ones of the Kyolic each time & we find them all excellent. I try to use fresh garlic, also, but when I miss a few days, I know the capsules are always available.

Digestion

Reviewer1547730により Jan 31, 2008 に掲載

I have been taking the purple pill for too long,pill hasn't helped, so started on this, with good results for digestion problems, realy has helped.

Wakunaga-Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Formula 102, 200 Veggie Caps

Reviewer2823328により Nov 30, 2011 に掲載

Been using for years..Love it and how it works gently on digestion.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract Digestion Formula 102, 200 Veggie Caps (WAK-10242)

Reviewer1345007により Jan 17, 2009 に掲載

Very helpful & thrilled that it's vegan. Thank u.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good garlic! Good breath too!!

Reviewer2675993により May 09, 2009 に掲載

Garlic is a great and healthy food which helps boost my immune system, and Kyolic garlic has all of the benefits of garlic without the garlic breath problem!

NO Burp!

LanceSavoyにより Sep 16, 2010 に掲載

Nice Garlic supp with no after burp, no odor. Addition of the digestive enzymes was nice also.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

you can't go wrong with kyolic

Reviewer2641231により Sep 25, 2011 に掲載