JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Controls Cravings!

Reviewer3317522により 1 18, 2012 に掲載

I'm thrilled with this product. I started an anti-candida diet and thought I'd go through a few days or more of cravings and hunger. Right from the first meal I took it with, I felt satieted and its continued for the 2 and a half weeks I've been using it. Its really been controlling my candida symptoms and over time I'm sure they will disappear. No odor at all. Great product and I highly recommend it.

Best Garlic

Reviewer2427281により 1 17, 2008 に掲載

Wakunaga Garlic gives the least stomach problems and after taste. It's very mild but most effective.

Wakunaga Kyolic 102

Reviewer1805041により 10 14, 2008 に掲載

I love the fact that Kyolic is from aged garlic. That makes for less odor and more digestability. I like formula 102, particularly, because it doesn't have any dairy (whey) in it. I have some problems with dairy. This is a wonderful product for aiding digestion.

Kyolic Garlic

Reviewer2523752により 10 07, 2010 に掲載

The Kyolic Garlic capsules are an important part of our health regimen. I order different ones of the Kyolic each time & we find them all excellent. I try to use fresh garlic, also, but when I miss a few days, I know the capsules are always available.

Digestion

Reviewer1547730により 1 31, 2008 に掲載

I have been taking the purple pill for too long,pill hasn't helped, so started on this, with good results for digestion problems, realy has helped.

Wakunaga-Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Formula 102, 200 Veggie Caps

Reviewer2823328により 11 30, 2011 に掲載

Been using for years..Love it and how it works gently on digestion.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract Digestion Formula 102, 200 Veggie Caps (WAK-10242)

Reviewer1345007により 1 17, 2009 に掲載

Very helpful & thrilled that it's vegan. Thank u.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good garlic! Good breath too!!

Reviewer2675993により 5 09, 2009 に掲載

Garlic is a great and healthy food which helps boost my immune system, and Kyolic garlic has all of the benefits of garlic without the garlic breath problem!

NO Burp!

LanceSavoyにより 9 16, 2010 に掲載

Nice Garlic supp with no after burp, no odor. Addition of the digestive enzymes was nice also.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

you can't go wrong with kyolic

Reviewer2641231により 9 25, 2011 に掲載