JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Controls Cravings!

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3317522により Jan 18, 2012 に掲載

I'm thrilled with this product. I started an anti-candida diet and thought I'd go through a few days or more of cravings and hunger. Right from the first meal I took it with, I felt satieted and its continued for the 2 and a half weeks I've been using it. Its really been controlling my candida symptoms and over time I'm sure they will disappear. No odor at all. Great product and I highly recommend it.

Best Garlic

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2427281により Jan 17, 2008 に掲載

Wakunaga Garlic gives the least stomach problems and after taste. It's very mild but most effective.

Wakunaga Kyolic 102

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1805041により Oct 14, 2008 に掲載

I love the fact that Kyolic is from aged garlic. That makes for less odor and more digestability. I like formula 102, particularly, because it doesn't have any dairy (whey) in it. I have some problems with dairy. This is a wonderful product for aiding digestion.

Digestion

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1547730により Jan 31, 2008 に掲載

I have been taking the purple pill for too long,pill hasn't helped, so started on this, with good results for digestion problems, realy has helped.

Kyolic Garlic

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2523752により Oct 07, 2010 に掲載

The Kyolic Garlic capsules are an important part of our health regimen. I order different ones of the Kyolic each time & we find them all excellent. I try to use fresh garlic, also, but when I miss a few days, I know the capsules are always available.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 13