JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance + 25 Billion Probiotics, Version 14.1, 6.4 oz (181.5 g)

¥2,987

商品 6 - 10 の合計 10

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Increases my energy

Reviewer1486887により Mar 23, 2011 に掲載

I like this formula, it increases my energy immediately and my skin has improved. Not as unpleasantly grassy tasting as other formulas, actually have grown to like the taste.

Vibrant ----- certainly!

Reviewer3068504により Jun 13, 2011 に掲載

I have purchased this product many times and send it to my daughter and her baby as well. I like it better than any other green products because of contents (probiotics included) and price. I will continue to purchse this.

Green Vibrance

Reviewer1815616により Dec 02, 2011 に掲載

Excellent product.Give me alot of energy.

Wow

4884755814315189135により Oct 04, 2014 に掲載

Im 33 years old . An Asian woman. I used to have problems with waking up in the morning, no energy, muscles so hurt and weak. I have been tried many products of vitamin c or co Q10 and so on , there were no feedback since my age got to be 33rd . Its seem like my body stop to work on all vitamin i took. Then i found Green Vibrance , just tried it as i bought for detoxing my body and nothing to lose anyway. After a week i found out my body getting more energy back. And YES iam losing weight ! Even i didnt change my eating stlye. I mixed Green powder with apple juice in the morning before meal 30minutes. I dont limited my food, still eat what i want, but my weight is going down, that's the great bonus of this product.

Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 10.1, 6.35 oz (180 g) Review

Reviewer1309379により Feb 29, 2012 に掲載

The Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Version 10.1, 6.35 oz (180 g) is a very good product for digestion and all-natural with live fresh green ingredients and strengthen immune system as well.

商品 6 - 10 の合計 10