JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

best pre - workout

Reviewer2130058により Oct 25, 2011 に掲載

Found this product when i was overseas working on cruise ships.. Best pre workout in my experience as a personal trainer.. no big crash after the workout.. or problems gettin to sleep later.. but a really good buzz and serious boost to workouts..

Energy

Reviewer2032049により Nov 08, 2011 に掲載

I found that this product gives me the focus and energy I need before teaching Pilates and yoga.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

BEST PROTEIN IN THE MARKET.......IS EXPENSIVE FOR 1 POUND!!!

4879307957985072883により Aug 16, 2013 に掲載

IS ALKALINE.......WHEY PROTEIN IS ACID (BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

love the taste and the increased energy and foucs!

5274769380578365381により Sep 14, 2013 に掲載

this product definitely does increase my mental and physical focus and performance for my workouts! I love it! it really brings me something special and I really enjoy taking it. Ive never been one to have preworkout formulas before because of all the nasties that they contain, but this natural herbal one is great and I love the taste!

Excellent

Reviewer3017108により Dec 07, 2011 に掲載

Great product.

VERY GOOD

gminnellaにより Feb 05, 2012 に掲載

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCTS FOR QUITE SOME TIME. YOUR PRICES ARE THE MOST COMPETITIVE

energy boost

Reviewer1064023により Feb 21, 2012 に掲載

love this notable difference in energy level during workout

excellent product

Reviewer2708540により May 14, 2012 に掲載

I use this right before going to hit the gym or sip on it during my workouts! especially If I am on the elliptical of about a good solid hour! Keeps my energy levels up! especially when I first started to use it! But after a while I guess my body got used to it so the effect is not as much as the first time.. so maybe I will up on the dosage in the future! :)

Works great

Reviewer2917570により Jul 21, 2012 に掲載

I do have more energy for my weights workout when I take this. Can lift more weight and do a few extra sets. I also seem to recover faster afterwards. I take it in combination with the other Vega sport products, they complement each other great.

Boom!

Reviewer1115237により Jul 08, 2013 に掲載

LOVE this stuff!! Have been using it for over a year and it has become my "go to" before completing an intense 1hr+ workout. Not only gives me the boost, but also helps me stay very focused. Helps to ensure that you complete your workout at your best capacity thus obtaining optimal results. Have additionally used this before taking an exam - again has helped me stay focused and alert. Am sensitive to caffeine so best used in the morning and have found it to disturb my sleep if I use it past 3pm.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11