JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nice product

omarBRにより Aug 04, 2012 に掲載

I tried this only because a friend said it was good. I was skeptical at first, i thought it would mess with y hromones/metabolism. But it didnt , this made me fell more energetic and strong, my lifting went a lot better with it on my diet. So i really recommend this trib for every men!

Tribulus Pro

Reviewer1817763により Aug 20, 2011 に掲載

Great Product! Up my testosterone level after one month (2 capsules daily)

Best Tribulus I've Tried

Reviewer2025838により Nov 05, 2011 に掲載

This is the best tribulus I've ever tried and it's a great value compared to other brands. I take it mostly for libido. I had been taking high-ish doses of zinc to boost testosterone but it was depleting my copper causing loss of skin elasticity. This stuff works great for libido and stopping the zinc has allowed my copper to balance and my skin elasticity to return. From what I've read, you should cycle tribulus. I take one in the a.m. for four days, take one day off, take one for three days, take one day off, etc. Will definitely re-order.

Love it!

PavelZにより Apr 23, 2013 に掲載

UN products are all great, but their "Tribulus" is really terrific. I take only one of these about 30 minutes prior to my noon-hour workouts, with 500mg vitamin B3 (niacin) and a half cup of coffee. If you've never tried this stack, you really should (you may need to build up your resistance on the niacin for a week or two - 500mgs right off the bat will make you red as a lobster and very, VERY itchy all over - not good. Just dump part of the capsule out for a week or two before taking it, then later you'll be ready for the full 500mgs capsule). IMHOP, Don't even bother with taking those pre-workout intensity drinks - they taste disgusting, and contain lord-knows-how-many stimulants. Just do this Tribulus-niacin-coffee routine, and you will BRING THE FIRE during your whole workout - guaranteed, I really mean it. Frankly, I'm not certain that Tribulus actually boosts testosterone, but I don't care - it makes me frisky as all heck in the gym, and that's what I like

ok

5247652606670706420により Oct 27, 2012 に掲載

ainda não recebi...

Good product

Reviewer1177083により Dec 01, 2011 に掲載

Some people said it doesn't worked for them, but for me it was really good, got really good gains from using it. RECOMMEND.

Monster!!!

massatrainerにより May 13, 2014 に掲載

Its essential to PCT (post cicle therapy) and for who wants elevate the test levels (a little) without side effects. Its very good mg to who wants take 3 times in a day (625mg).

Tribulus Terrestris

Sallbadboyにより Apr 06, 2012 に掲載

high quality natural supplement that I took, after three weeks of use had a significant increase in strength acomselho to all men and had to take an increase in lean mass gains also good. suplemento de alta qualidade natural eu mesmo tomei, apos três semanas de uso tive um aumento de força significativo acomselho a todos os homens tomar e tive um aumento de massa magra tambem bom ganhos.

TribulusPro

Reviewer2769236により Feb 15, 2011 に掲載

The greatest Tribulus, you should buy it. ;]

Mantendo os ganhos

Reviewer1360579により Mar 18, 2011 に掲載

Melhora seu desempenho durante o treino e ajuda manter os ganhos.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 84