JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great stuff for T

Reviewer2139526により Aug 17, 2011 に掲載

Took 4 a day for 1 month, along with stinging nettle and DIM. Free test: From 10.9 to 20.9 Total test: From 3.30 to 6.7 Truly amazing!

A Solid Four-Star Product

HawaiianVikingにより Dec 27, 2012 に掲載

I like Universal Nutrition's products in general and N1-T, Natural Testosterone Supplement is no exception. The formula seems thoughtfully designed, though I'm suspicious that the average user can expect "to nearly double testosterone", as the manufacturer claims. Tribulus (protodioscin) does mimic Luteinizing hormone (LH), which in turn stimulates Leydig cell production of testosterone in the testes. However, indipendent clinical trials of Tribulus and its effects on human testosterone have shown mixed results. Other (probably) effective ingredients include avena (avenacosides A & B) and "patented longjack (Eurypeptides)", though it's beyond me what "patented" longjack means. While I like this product, I give it four stars and not five because, to me, the price is a bit too high, and I'd also like to see a few other ingredients added to this formula, like Maca or Mucuna pruriens.

Less Fatigue

SoulFisherにより Apr 08, 2016 に掲載

I am new to testosterone supplements. I am on my third day of the bottle and I already noticed increased focus and less muscle fatigue in the gym.. maybe due to quicker recovery. My appetite has decreased except for back day and leg day I devour what's in front of me. If the affect keeps going this way I will definitely cycle it again through the year.

crazy libido

5513407074386391618により Jun 21, 2016 に掲載

i liked it

A good product

5667918928161710989により Oct 01, 2013 に掲載

A good product. Good quality. Nice work. I will recommend to all. Excellent service and fast delivery.

N1-T

Reviewer1591492により Dec 01, 2011 に掲載

Just started to use, but already feel the effect. Good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Gives energy ans dtrength boost

4692380374882023604により Sep 23, 2012 に掲載

Good product

very good

5601559968808637457により Feb 27, 2015 に掲載

I like it . good testostérone booster .

great!!

Reviewer3143438により Oct 21, 2011 に掲載

great!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great service of I-Herb, but product is average

5255737867724800204により Feb 13, 2014 に掲載

I’m taking it almost for 2 weeks and still isn’t recognize any noticeable improve neither in performance nor in libido. Average product.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10