JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Milder than green tea

PurplePegasusにより Dec 11, 2012 に掲載

It's a good tea, tastes milder than green tea. I prefer green tea as I've experienced weight loss boost with green back when I was taking it. I think this one is just for antioxidants so I went back to drinking the green but will give this tea another try soon.

Decent tea

Reviewer2113207により Sep 15, 2008 に掲載

The flavor isn't as light as other white teas, but overall it's a pleasant product. Don't expect a miracle here, just expect decent tea.

Wonderful Tea

Reviewer2703203により May 19, 2008 に掲載

Very clean, slightly sweet flavor, I like to make iced tea using white tea leaves for the delicate flavor.

NICE

Reviewer3005003により Apr 05, 2011 に掲載

Great tea, tastes just right. Good price I think.

flavorful

Reviewer1022120により Dec 04, 2008 に掲載

my friend got me hooked on this tea. I think it has more flavor than typical green tea and white tea is hard to find and I'm told, does more for your health.

I love white tea

Reviewer1104535により Aug 10, 2008 に掲載

I don't understand the large price difference between Uncle Lee's 18 bags of certified organic versus 100 bags of organic, though.

Healthy Tea

Reviewer1351528により Nov 04, 2011 に掲載

I brewed the white tea and Yerba along with my regular green tea. Made an excellent blend.

Good Tea

Reviewer1368012により Jun 19, 2009 に掲載

Very lite Tea but very good.

Uncle Lee's Tea, 100% Certified Organic White Tea, 1.02 oz (29 g), 18 Tea Bags

Reviewer1235627により Oct 29, 2011 に掲載

Wonderful flavor and color. The aroma is weak. I love more strong smell of tea, but this product is a measure of taste, flavor and color.

Interesting flavor, aroma

Reviewer1815517により Apr 12, 2010 に掲載

I have tried several other white and green tea brands and they all had the same bland taste. This tea has a very interesting flavor and aroma that my taste buds have not yet become desensitized to.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20