JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very good product

Reviewer2414278により May 04, 2008 に掲載

Very helpful against yeast overgrowth - but I would rate the NOW Candida Clear even higher.

These worked for me!

Reviewer2924694により Sep 08, 2011 に掲載

Out of all the myriad candida treatments out there, I found these tablets to be the best at reducing or eliminating the symptoms - so much so that I do not suffer from candida any more. I bought this pak for a friend! They have synergised all the research into the real causes of a candida infection and produced a remedy that really works. The only down-side is that he dose is 5 tablets which I find difficult to swallow - literally!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Must have in every medicine cabinet!

Reviewer1831062により Mar 29, 2010 に掲載

My daughter suffers from Lyme disease and yeast loves her!!! She pops 5 in her mouth and within twenty minutes starts to feel relief from itching and irritation. This product has saved us ER visits too.

a staple

mellydanceにより Jan 07, 2009 に掲載

Really works great. Will not completely get rid of candida on its own, but is a big help. Also has other ingredients which are good for you.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of the best yeast fighters available.

Reviewer2918236により Jul 31, 2011 に掲載

You need to take as directed. You need to use it every time after you are on antibiotics.

Yeast problems

Reviewer2832885により Jan 24, 2012 に掲載

Very effective at containing yeast infections.

It helped!

5322055067561093948により Apr 23, 2015 に掲載

I suspected I got infected after came back from travel. (A bit brownish vaginal discharge + fishy smell + Heavy feeling at lower abdomen) After taken Yeast Fighters for 15 days, sign of infection disappeared totally.

Keeps yeast at bay

Reviewer1533600により Jul 25, 2014 に掲載

I take this supplement for maintenance of yeast.

works!

5140751725742292867により Nov 15, 2015 に掲載

I ordered this for my girlfrend who have problems with candida for months...she tried everything with no results. she took these and starting to feel better after two days. after two bottles no problem any more.hope it stays that way. and she eat everything ...i can say this thing realy works.

Twinlab yeast fighters

5751840701932014708により Dec 14, 2015 に掲載

Great product it is the only thing that I have found to treat my skin rash and it took 4 days only to get from the USA to my mailbox in New Zealand so I am a very happy customer. Thanks Kim

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19