JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good product at competitive price

Reviewer2974924により Nov 06, 2008 に掲載

High protein concentration. Easy to dissolve. Perfect energy provider for diabetes patient. Thanks iherb for the good service and fast delivery.

I LOVE THIS STUFF

4983651245882568508により Aug 20, 2012 に掲載

I am so addicted to this stuff. You can make a pudding of it by adding less water, and your own sweetener (Splenda + Stevia, or blue agave) and it tastes like cake batter. Can't get enough! I like the taste of soy, other people don't, so to each their own, I have been buying this for years and it kept me alive when I was a vegetarian. I like it so much I still eat it 2-3 times per day.

vege fuel powder

Reviewer2909691により Jun 01, 2008 に掲載

very fast service would order again, we like the product very much. thanks again .lanell randolph

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product at a low price!

Reviewer1636153により Sep 04, 2008 に掲載

This protein is great! It's cheap, 31g protein per serving, and only 130 cal. per serving! Dissolves pretty easily in any drink regardless of temperature.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Did my research, this stuff is the best!

Reviewer1037323により Sep 25, 2008 に掲載

No other protein powder gives you this many grams of protein per serving for this kind of price and quality. Thank you iHerb for keeping this item in stock.

Vege Fuel

Reviewer1445059により Nov 03, 2010 に掲載

My favorite soy protein, I use it after each workout in a shake with peanut butter and a banana.

Great!

Reviewer2829330により Jul 18, 2011 に掲載

Very fast absorption! I will buy larger quantities.

From Norway

Reviewer1250238により Oct 22, 2011 に掲載

I use this product when I bake. I live on the low carbohydrate diet, and when I use it to bake bread, cakes, pannaker etc. There is no smell or taste. I like this product very well. And the price here on iherb or very good. Buy it again.

Vege Fuel

4864300162220419713により Feb 05, 2013 に掲載

Everything was as promised.

Pure Protein

Reviewer1768306により Nov 23, 2010 に掲載

Great, fine soy protein, without addictives or sugars.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12