JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Awesome

5083341630479701874により Oct 27, 2015 に掲載

This stuff really works. I heard about NAC through my psychiatrist because even though I take medication in conjunction with all sorts of natural supplements, amino acids (including Dr Vera's Pre Gaba, which is a really great product but expensive), nutrition, meditation and exercise, I still have to take a lot of sleeping medication and my anxiety is still crippling. I tried it in a research trial but had to drop out because the dose of 2,000 mg a day just knocked me out so I decided to try it myself and experiment with the doses. This brand appealed to me because before I saw it on iherb I saw this advertised on another website as it has no fillers, binders or added ingredients which I was surprised it didn't say that on iherb as so many of the NAC products I looked at have added ingredients and this is one of the rarer ones that are just the amino acid. I've been trying it out, starting at 300mg morning and night and working my way up to 1,100 at night and still experimenting. I can sleep at night on the minimum medication now and my anxiety has gone down. I'm still waiting to see the effects on depression which was the subject of the NAC trial I participated in but this could potentially be a lifesaver for me. I've stopped taking the GABA as the NAC is pretty much doing the same thing and I'm saving myself a lot of money. Plus I read that it resets synapses in the brain that have been damaged by drug use which I used to be quite a heavy drug user. I am so glad that I stumbled across this product and this one in particular is working great. Another great side effect is I've noticed my skin is glowing as it's a powerful antioxidant and my bowels are moving regularly again. Really awesome product and great price. Can't wait to keep seeing the effects! UPDATE: This has been a life saver, however, perhaps my body is getting used to the effects and I've found that I've had to take up to 5000mg a day, the extra mostly at night, so I am adding another brand of NAC, the Jarrow Formula 500mg caps to my night time routine and to save on money. I've found however, that this brand is a really good starter brand and I've taken it now for at least a year. I had no issues with brain fogginess or anything, but I've needed to add the Jarrow for night time and I've found I can cut down on sleeping medication. Still experimenting.

liver and sinus treatment

Jeanne1974により Jan 31, 2015 に掲載

This does double duty in detoxing the liver and keeping the sinuses healthy.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Ms

4839883104639165066により Oct 19, 2014 に掲載

so far so good. I really don't know if it helps but feel better when taking it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

4789441438335648417により Jul 16, 2014 に掲載

It helps me with noise sensitivity.

Didn't work for me

5536595171908109527により Jan 31, 2014 に掲載

I broke out into acne after using this product as I think it depletes b-vitamins

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2544596により Nov 12, 2013 に掲載

It's hard to say exactly what helps but I think these do.

seems high quality

KentuckyWildcatにより Feb 07, 2012 に掲載

The NAC had a definite odor when I opened the bottle, so it seemed very fresh. Plus, I like that Twinlab still packages their products in glass bottles. That is increasingly hard to find in this day and age.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good health

Reviewer3313951により Jan 24, 2012 に掲載

aminos have kept me from getting sick

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

NAC twinlab

Reviewer3118030により Oct 30, 2011 に掲載

good product helped my lung congestion

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています