JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Changed formula?

5356871390337071752により Jun 05, 2013 に掲載

I've been buying this since 2008, but this time around the packaging ooked different, and my skin desn't feel as smooth when using it. I don't know what happened, or if they changed anything. It's still good, but I thought it was better before. *update* Ok, so I found out what happened:( They added phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerine which is even warned about by the FDA. Won't be buying again. In so bummed:(

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

OMG they went and changed the ingredients with the new packaging

Reviewer3158469により May 17, 2014 に掲載

A product that my entire family and close friends used for years, and now they changed the ingredients along with the new packaging. The original ingredients started with Pure Aloe Vera gel, and had only 3 more ingredients, including na-pca. The new packaging now lists many more ingredients including phenoxyethanol, which is considered toxic in makeup and skin applications. Well, Unless TwinLab switches back to the original ingredients many people, from my group of family and friends will no longer be using this product. Very sad.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Refreshing and hydrating for oily skin types

filmoysterにより Aug 21, 2012 に掲載

This is a great spritz for body and face after a shower and before putting on body lotion, if you need. It is soothing on hot skin after sun exposure or exercise as well. I find it to be good insurance against long term sun exposure and a moisturizing solution for days when my skin is a bit too oily for lotion.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This helps soothe itching and dry skin

dorkiebooにより Apr 12, 2014 に掲載

I have mild eczema around my neck area and this stopped the itching in no time. I also use this as a facial moisturizer.

Best tonic

4695188472569646487により Jul 24, 2013 に掲載

I always trust Twinlab products. I use this morning and evneng after my skin cleanser and before cream. Very hydrates my skin and this is best tonic I ever tried. Price is great. Love Twnlab and ofcourse IHerb.

Five stars

5054863976796462294により Sep 26, 2013 に掲載

It's really work for my body when i feel my skin dry i just spray i love it so much

Not so great

Reviewer2145806により Aug 14, 2012 に掲載

Unfortunately no noticable change in the level of moisture in my skin. Will finish the bottle and hope for the best

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Same ingredients used for years!

Reviewer1589200により Mar 20, 2015 に掲載

I'm seeing these reviews saying how awful it is TwinLab has added two new ingredients. I buy anything I love in bulk, because I'm afraid they're going to change the ingredients or drop the product. I grabbed my last bottle, purchased 3 years ago, and same ingredients. TwinLab says they removed the parabens, which many don't want, there isn't a consensus on whether parabens are safe. They replaced them with these ingredients, essentially antimicrobial, "3 years ago". They highly are regulated as to percentage allowed in skin care products. I've never had a problem. I love this stuff. Yes, there is warning against 'too much' ethylhexylglycerin in a product, but I still trust TwinLab, and have been using this product for at least 15 years. I never had itching problems as is a mentioned possible side effect.

Love this product

5686190733457130796により Jun 15, 2015 に掲載

Very usefull product for sensitive skin, I used it after shaving or epilation; moisturize under make-up.. really love it.

Staple in our home

Reviewer1433152により Nov 16, 2013 に掲載

We use this for alot of tasks. I set my mineral makeup with it, my daughters spray it on after a bath and my husband uses it after shaving. Everyone loves it and the aloe vera is great after sun exposure

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11