JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

works

kanacaにより Oct 01, 2013 に掲載

I take one first thing in the morning with one Twinlab DLPA. It works within ten minutes. Thyroid boost, clarity boost. Then I take one in the afternoon. Helps me deal with low energy without a spike. Take it with P-5-P to facilitate the conversion into dopamine - the clear thinking neurotransmitter.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

great for depression

alloriginalにより May 21, 2013 に掲載

the first tool in your arsenal against mild depression. One first thing in the morning for a week; then one in the morning and one in the afternoon; then two in the morning, one in the afternoon. Significant improvement should be seen immediately for some; for others it may take a week or two. Don't despair! This will help! Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

L-phenylalanine 500 mg.

Reviewer1572788により Sep 29, 2011 に掲載

Great product....thank you.

GREAT COMPANY, GREAT PRODUCTS

Reviewer3071869により Aug 24, 2010 に掲載

Great quality, great price, and they've been great people to do business with for over 7 years.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています